Chapter 11

I was half asleep in the clinic, Deaton patched Scott up and I'm still confused on what exactly happened. I heard Deaton,
He said" Welcome back to the land of the conscious. You doing okay?" I stood up, rubbing my eyes, walking to Scott." Maybe you should sit down, huh?" The door opened upfront, I held onto Scott's hand," Hello?" Deaton went towards the archway, Scott grabbed his wrist, Deaton smiled at him before walking out, I gulped." I'm sorry, but we're- we're closed."
I heard Peter say" Hi there. I'm here to pick up."
" I'm not sure I remember you dropping off." Scott covered my mouth,
" These two wandered in on their own." Scott and I walked backwards, he crouched into a corner with me behind him.
" Even if they did, I'm afraid I can't help you. We're closed."
" I think you can make an exception this one time. Don't you?"
" I'm sorry. That's not going to be possible. Maybe you could come back during regular hours."
" You have something of mine. I'm here to collect it."
" Like I said, we're closed."
" Mountain ash, that's an old one." I heard a chair shatter,
" Let me be as clear as possible. We. Are. Closed."
Scott whispered" Allison!"
————
Scott was looking for his phone, Stiles and I were helping him but it's not here.
Scott said" Call it again."
Stiles said" It's not here. So you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?"
" I can't afford a new one. And I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek."
" Well, A, you're not alone. You have us. And B, didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead." I sighed, laying my head on the pillow I was holding,
" Argent's plan was to use him to get the alpha. They're not gonna kill him."
" Alright, so then just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to get Peter, problem solved."
" Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! I can't protect her on my own. Which means we need to find Derek first. Just help me."
" You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting. You remember that, when he was trying to kill you? After you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here?"
" He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die."
" Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?" I threw a ball at Stiles, shaking my head," What?"
" My mom just got home from work." He was listening to her, Stiles and I looked at him,
" Is she okay?" Scott shook his head, I sat up," What's she doing?"
" Crying." Scott sat down next to me, I wrapped my arm around his stomach, looking at Stiles.
" Scott, you can't protect everyone."
" I have to."
———
Scott walked into his room,
I said" Have fun? While you left your even more vulnerable sister?"
He said" Will you forgive me if I say I fell off the roof?" I giggled," Like topple down, rolled off the roof." I laughed," Forgive?"
" Yeah, now Stiles owes me $15 and 3 candy bars."
" You guys placed a bet!"
" Of course, we placed a bet. He said you wouldn't, I said you would."
" Thanks."
" Welcome." I walked to him and kissed his cheek," I'm sorry I left you alone all night. Did you sleep well?"
" Mm no, but I was okay."
" You're taking your new medicine, right?"
" Yes, I am. And treatments every day."
" Hey, before you know, you'll be able to keep up with me on your bike and out run Stiles."
" Yeah, sure."
" Come on, I'll make you breakfast then come get dressed."
" Okay."

I saw Jackson get pinned to the door by Scott in the locker room, I smiled, Stiles definitely has to tell me what Scott did. Jackson rushed out, then Scott and Stiles, I walked to them, looking at Stiles.
He said" Coach banned Scott from the dance, Jackson told us to screw ourselves, I was right and Scott should listen to me for his wolfihood. Jackson is asking Allison to the formal, for Scott, and Jackson just got Wolf'd."
I said" I swear I'm going insane... because I just understood everything you just said."
" Definitely!" I pushed his shoulder, he winked at me cheesy, he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

We watched Jackson ask Allison to the formal,
Stiles said" Hey, don't worry. We'll still be there."
Scott said" I'm still going."
" Is that such a good idea? Do you even have a date?"
" Not yet."
" Do you have a suit?"
" Not yet."
" Do you have a ticket to the formal? A ride there?"
" No, and no."
" So, you're gonna ride your bike to a dance that you're not even allowed to go to without a date, a suit, or a way in with werewolves and werewolf hunters all out to kick your little werewolf ass."
" Yeah. You gonna help me?"
Stiles and I said" Hell, yeah."
————————
We were at the mall, Scott was keeping lookout, Stiles sprayed perfume right in his face, he started sneezing. I laughed, I saw Allison and Lydia, Stiles saw them and smiled, waving.
I said" Stiles, no, dude."
He said" Aren't you supposed to be looking for a dress?"
" Yeah, but..."
" You have no idea where to start and you'd rather wear that very ugly, no offense, dress you got two years ago with one of Scott's hoodies and converse?"
" Scott told, didn't he?"
" Yeah, he's worried, you've been daydreaming about your first formal since you saw one on tv. And now you have no interest whatsoever."
" I hate you guys."
" Yeah, I know. But my dad gave me some money to get you a dress, so you're getting a dress whether you like it or not.... or I'll have him arrest you." I laughed," Please?"
" Fine, fine. I so want my candy bar."
" I will get you a candy bar later. And here they come."