Chapter 3

I was up late, super late honestly, I woke up from a pill nightmare and couldn't fall back to sleep. So here I am, watching Lady and the Tramp on my laptop. I closed my eyes again, dozing off again...

I woke up to Scott nudging my shoulder, I groaned and rolled over, falling off the bed. I yelped in fear and pain,
He said" Cleo?!" He rushed over to me, pulling me up," Are you okay? Sorry."
I said" I'm fine, other than my heart jumping out of my chest."
" Sorry. Hurry up, get dressed."

We met up with Stiles, Scott filled us in on her nightmare last night

Stiles asked" So you killed her?"
Scott said" I don't know. I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."
" Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently."
" A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real..."
I said" And B, never give us that mush detail about you in bed again."
Stiles said" Noted. Let me take a guess here."
Scott said" No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."
" No, of course not." Scott and I looked at Stiles," Yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take."
" Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher."
" Who, Derek?" Stiles slapped Scott on the back of the head," You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?"
" Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real."
" How real?"
" Like it actually happened." We walked out the door and saw a bus destroyed, claw marks and blood. I looked at Scott,
" I think it did." Scott rushed inside, texting Allison," She's probably fine."
" She's not answering my texts, Stiles."
" It could just a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence."
" Just help me find her, okay? Do you see her?"
" No." Scott walked faster, away from us, I looked at Stiles," Probability that Scott did that?"
I said" 25%."
" And the other 75%?"
" He didn't do it and it's all a very big and very confusing coincidence."
" What're we hoping for?"
" The other 75%."
" Okay, good." We fist bumped then the intercom came on,
The principle said" I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled." Stiles and I parted ways, I went to go locate my brother. I walked past Jackson's locker and saw it was totally destroyed, I covered my mouth as I saw Scott staring at him.
Jackson said" What are you looking at, asswipe?" Scott withheld a smile, walking the other way, I walked to him.
I said" So?"
He said" Allison's okay."
" Good to know, one mystery solved. Come on, Scooby."
" I thought I was Shaggy?"
" That was until you turned into a dog." He gave me a blank expression before smiling,
" Alright, Scooby's sister."
" Oh, man!" He ruffled my hair, kissing my head," Fine, you're back to Shaggy." He smiled," Oh, shut up." The world got dizzy, I gripped Scott's shirt, he grabbed my waist, looking at me." Whoa..."
" Hey, Cleo?" The world refocused, I sighed,
" I'm fine."
" You don't look fine."
" It was just a side effect, probably. I'll be fine."
" Moo..."
" I'll be fine. See? No fever." He felt my head," Look, I'll be fine. I'm okay, I swear, it was just probably the stench of over manly stench from Whitmore."
" Just call me if it happens again, okay?"
" I will, I will, don't worry." I kissed his cheek," I'll be fine. I'm built like a rock."
" Yeah, more like a butterfly." I smiled,
" But I sting like a bee."