Chapter 6

Derek broke Scott's phone when he decided to teach Scott a lesson on running away from the alpha. So, now, Scott's phone-less until he gets enough money to buy a new freakin' phone! Which means, I have no way in communicating with Scott when we're not together, that's utterly terrifying.

Derek just left, Scott was at Allison's, who Derek told him to stay away from. I heard him talking to Derek but didn't care to go to his room and ask what was happening. I'm busy organizing my notes again, I don't feel that good, I think I'm getting sick again, but I don't care anymore! Because I'm going to help Scott figure out being a werewolf and I wanna pass this year.
———
I met up with Scott and Stiles in the hallway, Scott has been avoiding Allison all morning and that's something.
Stiles said" He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?"
Scott said" Yeah."
" All right, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually me." I looped my arm with Scott's,
" I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it."
" Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?"
" I don't know. I don't think he does either."
" Okay, when are you seeing him again?"
" Just told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day." Stiles stopped and hit his shoulder, looking at him,
" When?"
" He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work."
" After work. All right, well, that gives me to the end of the school day then."
" To do what?"
" To teach you myself." Stiles walked away, Scott and I looked at him, I looked at Scott... oh, geez, what the hell is Stiles gonna do?!

We were at lunch, Scott was hiding behind a book to hide from Allison, idiot.
Stiles said" I think the book's making it more obvious. Besides, she's reading, anyway." Scott peeked out from behind the book,
He said" So Did you come up with a plan yet?" He ducked again,
" I think so." He came back up, looking at Stiles,
" Does that mean you don't hate me now?"
" No. But your crap has infiltrated my life, so now I have to do something about it. Plus I'm definitely a better Yoda than Derek."
" Okay, yeah, you teach me."
" Yeah, I'll be your Yoda."
" Yeah, you be my Yoda."
" Your Yoda I will be." In a stupid voice, he's stupid sometimes, okay... well, most of the time. Scott and I shook our heads," I said it backwards."
" Yeah, I know."
" All right, you know what? I definitely still hate you. Uh-huh. Oh, yeah." He grabbed the book, that was shielding Scott was Allison and walked away. I laughed and followed, Scott followed behind me.
———
I walked onto the lacrosse field and saw Stiles slinging lacrosse balls at Scott. I walked up to Stiles,
I said" What the hell?!"
Stiles said" This is all apart of my plan."
" Scotty?!"
Scott said" I'm good."
" This is so stupid." I sat down next to Stiles," A heart monitor? Is that Coach's phone?"
Stiles said" Yeah."
" Did you steal that or simply misplace?"
" Stole."
" Nice job." We fist bumped,
Scott said" Stop encouraging him, Cleo."
" Yeah, yeah, Stiles throw one for me." Stiles did, Scott groaned, I watched Stiles continue to throw balls at Scott quickly.
After a few,
Scott said" Stop. Just wait. Wait, just hold on." Stiles hit him, I flinched, Scott groaned, falling to his knees, I stood up. The monitor started going crazy, I looked at Stiles,
We said" Scott?" Then it started lowering, we walked over to him immediately." Scott, you started to change."
" From anger. But it was more than that. It was like, the angrier I got, the stronger I felt."
Stiles said" So it is anger, then. Derek's right."
" I can't be around Allison."
" Just because she makes you happy?"
" No, because she makes me weak." I pushed back Scott's hair, getting it out of his face, oh... this so isn't gonna go well.

They were in Coach's class, Stiles texted me, a very coded, It's her
Her must be Allison, meaning... maybe we've got this all mixing, maybe Allison doesn't make him weak but in control.
I met up with them,
Scott said" Every time I'm kissing her or touching her..."
Stiles said" That's not the same. When you're doing that, you're just another hormonal teenager thinking about sex, you know." Scott did that smile, I rolled my head,
Stiles and I said" You're thinking about sex right now, aren't you?"
Scott said" Yeah, sorry..."
" That's fine."
Stiles said" Look, back in the classroom when she was holding your hand, that was different, okay? I don't think she makes you weak."
I said" We think she actually gives you control. She's kinda like an anchor."
Scott said" You mean because I love her."
Stiles and I said" Exactly." Scott made the oh, shit face... he just realized what he said.
" Did I just say that?"
" Yes, you just said that."
" I love her."
Stiles said" That's great. Now, moving on..."
" No, no, no, really. I think I'm totally in love with her." I aww'd, smiling at my big brother,
" And that's beautiful. Now, before you go off and write a sonnet, can we figure this out, please? Because you obviously can't be around her all the time."
" Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sorry. So what do I do?"
" I don't know. Yet." Stiles spun around, then he made his idea face, oh, no!
Scott and I said" Oh, no. You're getting an idea, aren't you?"
" Yeah."
Scott asked" Is this idea gonna get me in trouble?"
" Maybe."
" Is this idea gonna cause me physical pain?"
" Yeah, definitely. Come on." Stiles patted his shoulder and walked away, I looked at Scott.
I said" Dude, you're screwed."
Scott said" Yeah, I know. Just stay out of sight, I don't want to get you in trouble too."
" On it, I'm good at hiding."

I was watching from behind a tree, Scott and Stiles stopped at a truck, Stiles key'd it... oh, my god! Scott is gonna get his ass kicked! Stiles screamed, and the owner of said truck walked over to Scott. Throwing a left hook on Scott's jaw, I flinched, they started beating the shit out of Scott. Oh, no! Scott stay calm, please stay calm!
Mr. Harris broke up the pummeling of my brother, then Scott and Stiles got detention. Oh, man! Now I'm freaking stuck here, Stiles' my ride, especially since Scott doesn't trust me to ride my bike back and forth.

Once they were let out,
I said" Scott, you're late!"
Scott said" I know, I know, come on."
" Did you two finally kiss and make up?" Stiles laughed, pushing my shoulder,
" None of your business." He smiled at me," But since I know you'll bug me all night, yes, we did. I think."
Stiles said" Yeah, we did, Moo. Don't worry about your big brothers."
——
We walked into the clinic, Scott stopped from me from going into the exam room. He nodded to the seats, I walked to the seats, He walked to the exam room.
He said" What are you doing?"
I heard Deaton say" Scott, get out of here!"
" Stop! Stop!" I stood up, running into the exam room, stopping at the arch way.
Derek said" Look, when he's conscious, he can keep himself from healing, but unconscious, he can't."
" Are you out of your mind? What are you talking about?"
" You want to know what the spiral means, Scott? It's our sign for a vendetta, for revenge. It means he won't stop killing until he's satisfied!"
" You think he's the alpha?"
" We're about to find out." Scott shifted, growling at Derek as Derek went to slash Deaton. Derek backed off, Scott shifted back to normal Scott. Okay, that was awesome!
" Hit him again, and then you'll see me get angry."

Scott and I were cleaning Deaton's wounds,
Derek said" Do you have a plan?"
Scott said" Just give me an hour."
" Then what?"
" Meet me at the school. In the parking lot."
———
We got to the school parking lot, getting out of the jeep,
Stiles said" This is a terrible idea."
Scott said" Yeah, I know."
" But we're still gonna do it?"
" Can you think of something better?"
" Well, personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away."
" Just make sure we can get inside." Stiles opened up the back," He's here." As Derek's car pulled up, he got out of the car," Where's my boss?"
Derek said" He's in the back." We looked into the back and saw Deaton knocked out.
Stiles said" Oh, he looks comfortable." Scott hit Stiles' shoulder, we started walking to the door,
" Wait. Hey. What are you doing?"
Scott said" You said I was linked with the alpha. I'm gonna see if you're right."

We got into the office,
Stiles said" Okay, one question. What are you gonna do if the alpha doesn't show up?"
Scott said" I don't know."
" And what're you gonna do if he does show up?"
" I don't know."
" Good plan."
" All right. You said that a wolf howls to signal his position to the rest of the pack, right?"
I said" Right, but if you bring him here, does that make you part of his pack?"
" I hope not."
Stiles said" Yeah, us too." He gave Scott the mic," All right. All you." Scott cleared his throat then let out a terrible sound, shrill and deaf-tone. Oh, man!
" Was that okay? I mean, that was a howl, right?"
Stiles and I said" Yeah, technically."
" Well, what did it sound like to you?" We gotta tell him the truth,
" Like a cat being choked to death, Scott."
" What do I do? How am I supposed to do this?"
Stiles said" Hey, hey." Stiles got behind him and grabbed his shoulders," Listen to me. You're calling the alpha. All right? Be a man. Be a werewolf, not a teen wolf. Be a werewolf. Do it."
" Okay." I kissed Scott's cheek before standing next to Stiles, Scott did it again... but this time it was fucking awesome!

We walked to the jeep,
Derek said" I'm gonna kill both of you. What the hell was that? What are you trying to do, attract the entire state to the school?"
Scott said" Sorry, I didnt know it would be that loud."
Stiles said" Yeah, it was loud. And it was awesome."
Derek said" Shut up."
" Don't be such a sour-wolf."
Scott said" What'd you do with him?"
Derek said" What?" We looked and saw the backseat empty," I didn't do anything." Then Derek was impaled by the alpha's claws.
I screamed" Derek!" Scott grabbed me, pushing me in front of him as we turned and ran to the school. They held the doors shut, I gulped, oh god... we're gonna die tonight.