Chapter 16

"Welcome! Oh! Jiyoung!" Taedong smiled when he saw her walked into the café. Hoseok who's coincidentally there turned to look at her. "Oh Hoseok oppa." Jiyoung smiled.

She walked to the counter first, "What can I get for you? Or do you want the usual one?" Taedong asked with a smiled.

Jiyoung smiled at him, "I want something different today. I'll have one carbonara and one iced lemonade please."

"No latte for today?" Taedong asked. She shook her head, "I'm having something heavy today." She smiled. "Okay then. I'll bring the food to you." Taedong said as he punched the number and told Jiyoung the total that she needed to pay. She waited for the changes and went to find her seat.

A moment after that, Hoseok came and sit with her. "Alone today?" he asked and she snodded. "Why is Taehyung not coming along?" he asked. "I think he's asleep in his room." She answered him. "In his room? You two sleep separately?" Hoseok asked and she nodded.

"Hoseok oppa, I have no feeling for him. I can't sleep on the same bed with him. That's just awkward..." she said to him.

Hoseok looked at him, "Why do you agree to the marriage then? Marriage is not a play thing, Jiyoung." Hoseok said.

Jiyoung sighed, "I know, Hoseok oppa. I just want to make his life miserable, Now that I looked back, I regret doing such decision. I can be a widow any time soon."

"Don't say such thing, Jiyoung. It's true that sometimes Taehyung cane be childish but he's not that irresponsible. He won't divorce you." Hoseok said. Jiyoung smiled, "Hoseok oppa, you are so positive. So how's thing going with Chungha?" she asked.

Hoseok went closer to her and patted her head, "Changing topic huh? If you're not comfortable with what I asked you just now, just say it, Jiyoung. I don't want you to be uncomfortable with me." Hoseok said.

Before she could answer him, someone rudely grabbed onto Hoseok's wrist. The two of them looked up. "Taehyung-ah." Hoseok looked at him.

"Thanks for watching over my wife, Hoseok hyung. I'm bringing her home now." Taehyung looked at Hoseok coldly before his eyes shifted to Jiyoung.

He went to her and pulled her up by her wrist, "Let's go-" Taehyung looked at Jiyoung in anger when she pulled her hand away from him, "I'm not coming with you."

"Bae Jiyoung!" he called her name sternly. Some of the customer there looked at them. "You better come with me." Taehyung said with his deep voice. Jiyoung looked at Hoseok. "Go with him." he mouthed to her.

Taehyung dragged her and she came along with him.

"You are my wife, Jiyoung! You can't leave the house and go meet with a guy as you like!" Taehyung yelled.

"I don't like you! And I know you hate me! That husband-wife tittle is no use in this topic! I can do whatever I want!" Jiyoung yelled at him.