Chapter 18

The next morning, Taehyung was early. He went to his seat. He looked at the seat next to him. *she's still not here?* he asked himself.

Just then, the back door slide opened, revealing Jiyoung there. Her eyes met with Taehyung's and at once she blushed.

"Good morning." Taehyung greeted her with his wide, rectangular smile. Jiyoung was taken aback. "W-What? Wh-What do you w-want?" she looked at him.

"Oh? Can't I say good morning to you? I didn't see you this morning." Taehyung smiled.

Jiyoung cleared her throat and walked to her place next to him. "I stopped by my house. Omma wants you to come over for dinner this weekend." Jiyoung told him what Aera said to her. He smiled widely, "Will do."

Jiyoung frowned, "You're not sick are you?" she asked. "No. Why?" he asked her. "You're ...acting strange." She said before she started to take out her books.

"By the way, Jiyoung-ah..." Taehyung called. "Hm?" she answered without looking at him as she was still busy organise her desk.

"I really hope you do feel something when I did that to you last night."

Jiyoung's hand stopped moving.

She slowly turned to him.

He was looking at her intently without a blink.

Jiyoung felt her cheek slowly warmed up.

Taehyung smiled sweetly. "I see you do feel something last night huh?" "No way!" she stood up suddenly. She then tight her hair. "It's hot in here. I'm going out for a while." She then strode out from the class.

Taehyung smiled to himself.

Jiyoung looked up at him in puzzle.

"Come on, just give it to me huh?" Taehyung pleaded. "No. I'm not giving you my number." Jiyoung shook her head.

"But I'm your husband."

Jiyoung quickly covered his mouth. "Shut it! Don't say it out loud." Jiyoung glared at him. "Give me your number then." Taehyung handed his phone to her.

"I'm not giving it to you. Ask from someone else, that is if that person will give to you." Jiyoung said to him before she walked away.

Taehyung sighed, "This is hard."

A moment after that, he smiled widely. "I know I can get it from her."

He went back into the class and went next to Chungha.

"Excuse me?" Chungha looked at him. He didn't say anything but to hold out his phone.

Chungha frowned, "What do you want? Do you want me to break your phone?" she asked. Taehyung sighed. "Jiyoung's number." He said simply.

"Why don't you just ask from her?" she looked at him. "If you gave me, I wouldn't be here would I?" Taehyung looked at her. "Then, I wouldn't give you too." Chungha turned to continue her work.

"Yah, why not?" he asked.

"If she didn't give to you herself, why would I?" Chungha said to him.

Taehyung sighed.

Chungha suddenly turned to him, "Did something happen between you two?" she asked. Taehyung shook his head, "No, why?"

"Ani, you live under the same roof. Why would you need her number out of the blue? It's not like she's going to cheat on you or something like that." Chungha said.