𝗧𝘄𝗼

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍 | 𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜

"I just don't get why yo' parents spelled your name like that." Malik said while talking to Lexus.

"The fuck do you mean?" She asked with a stank ass look on her face.

"You don't see it? Bitch A-l-e-x-u-s."

"Okay and?"

"Nigga Lexus is a fucking car. They did you dirty" he busted out laughing. "Vroom vroom headass bitch."

"Shut the fuck up Malik." She mugged him and turned the other way.

"Ahhh you mad cause they named you after a car? Ole mad ass." He kept laughing.

"Malik shut the hell up, and you can really chill on my bestie." Serenity said looking up from her phone.

"How about all y'all shut up? Can't take black folks no fucking where, just always arguing." I rolled my eyes and got up from the bed. We were all chilling at Renee's house until the party started which was in like an hour.

"I know you ain't talking. You know what Lexus I take it back, this bitch Mercedes parent's need to be slapped. She's ACTUALLY named after a car." He bucked at me.

I glared at him.

"Malik you better run. You done fucked up." Serenity said.

He looked at me then at the room door and got up and ran downstairs and I ran after him, I'm tired of this bitch.

"Aye, aye I'm sorry." He said going around the couch since it was in between us.

"The fuck are y'all doing?" Rich asked looking at us.

"Get her she tryna hit me." He pointed at me.

"I know you ain't scared of Mercedes 4 feet ass." Rondo smacked his lips.

"Bitch go back to sleep." I rolled my eyes at him and sat on the couch since I was tired of chasing after Malik.

"Hey bestttt" Renee said walking into the living and sat next to me.

"Hey bestttt" I mocked her.

"Shut up. Anyways you wanna go to the store real quick?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded and was getting ready to stand up before she pulled me back down. "What?"

She pointed behind me and I turned around seeing Zay and Jela all hugged up in the kitchen. Not gonna lie, it hurt a lil bit. I liked him for a while but then she started to like him and that's that. I'm not jealous or nothing cause she's my best friend and it isn't like she knew I liked him. If she's happy with him then I'm happy for her.

One thing I wasn't gonna do was lose one of my best friends to my feelings for a boy, never that.

I shrugged my shoulders and turned back to her.

"It's whatever. Come on." I shrugged and walked to the door.

"Alright I'm just saying." She put her hands up in surrender and followed behind.