𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍 | 𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜

january 5th, 2021

4 months. A whole 4 months since me and Bam broke up and let me tell you, I feel like fucking shit. Like no matter what I do I always think about him. He tried to call and text me hella times and it was moments where I would almost respond but I couldn't. I knew I couldn't. He's toxic as fuck, our whole relationship was toxic as fuck and I don't need that in my life. But I missed him.

A lil while after I had fought Alexus my momma left so now me and Jayda staying with my dad. He for real wasn't bad, he was actually trying so I eventually gave in. After all he is putting a roof over my head.

"Mercedes."

I looked up from my phone and saw Kanye leaning against the door frame. He worked with my dad and uncle so he was always around the house, and he wasn't that much older than me. He was 19.

"Yeah?"

"Prince said c'mere." He said before biting off a piece of his twizzler.

I nodded and got up from my bed and was about to walk out but he stood in the way.

"Kanye."

"What?"

"How I'm supposed to go see what he want if you standing in my way?" I looked up at him.

He looked at me for a minute before stepping aside.

"Thank you." I cheesed and snatched his candy out his hand and walked away.

"Aye that's my shit." He said walking behind me.

"No it WAS yo' shit. Now it ain't." I shrugged.

"Nigga that was the last one." He pushed my head forward.

"Ow!"

"That's what the fuck you get." He bucked at me.

"Here go these love bird ass teenagers. Y'all argue like an old married couple." My uncle CJ said as we walked into the living room.

"Kanye I thought I told you stay exactly 50 feet away from my child. She don't want whatever diseases you carrying." My daddy said and pulled me away from him.

"First of all you told me to tell her to come here, second of all I ain't got no damn disease." He waved him off.

"Mercedes can I see yo' phone?" Journey asked coming out the kitchen.

"Fa' what?"

"Just let me see. Imma give it back I need to stalk somebody cause they blocked me." She held out her hand.

"They blocked you for a damn reason. Prolly cause you annoying as fuck." CJ said.

"I'm tired of you. You just always gotta say sum." Journey scrunched up her face.

"Yo' momma should've swallowed you." He said causing everybody else to laugh.

"You should've wore a condom."