𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

imma start posting two chapters a day.

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍 | 𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜

"Mercedes you burning the hell up girl." My mom took her hand off my forehead. "Go lay back down."

I huffed and went back to my room. I was sick and had to stay home from school and the only reason I'm mad about it is because we gotta take hella tests today. I wanted to get them out the way cause who wanna do make up work? Not I.

I plugged my phone up before laying back down and before I knew it I was sleep.

████████

I woke up and heard my phone going off. I kept getting notification after notification.

"Oh my god." I mumbled and grabbed it before unlocking it. The time was 5pm on the dot, damn I slept all day?

I seen the group chat was texting so I clicked on it.

Lil fuckers 🧃

Renny🥳
BITCHH YALL SEEN THE VIDEO

Rich💸
i just did. man that shit wild asf
bc last time i checked they hated
each other

Zay🥺
exactly. where the fuck cedes @? n
malik shit going to voicemail

Miyah👯‍♀️
she texted me earlier and
said she was finna sleep. she gon
be mad asf when she wake up

DayDay🥶
i woulda neva expected this shit.
smh niggas n bitches crazy

Jela😋
man wake her the fuck up!!!!

Renee❤️
i called her 3 times she ain't answer. i called malik too he ain't answer either

Rondo😝
yooo wtf

Miyah👯‍♀️
sincere and her ain't shit.
this is just straight up FOUL.

Renny🥳
we just gon have to wait until
she get up

what the fuck is y'all blowing up
my phone for?

Renee❤️
we been tryna call yo ass
all day

Miyah👯‍♀️
mercedes go on instagram NOW.

okay damn.

I exited out of iMessage and went to instagram. It was loading hella slow and when it finally started working that's when I seen the video, everybody and they damn momma was tagging me in posts and comments.

Instagram
______________________________

Instagram ______________________________

🖤💬📤
2,824 likes
d1.cody @𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙙𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 ain't this yo nigga and so called bestie? 🤣💀
view all 304 comments

callmebrianna LMFAOOOO WAYMENTTT

_bandmantae is that alexus? hollon

tw3rk4dayday why y'all niggas in people business? y'all ain't even background characters in this story df, we don't even know y'all 😐
reiignrenee rt🤦🏾‍♀️
______________________________

It was a video of Bam and Alexus, this nigga was kissing all up on her neck and shit. It felt like everything stopped and started moving in slow motion.

Miyah👯‍♀️ would like to FaceTime...

I answered it and her face popped up on the screen.

"Bitch did you see it?"

"I just did. Amiyah I'm so fucking confused." I sat up from my bed slowly.

"Me too. Wasn't she the main one telling you to leave him alone? And since when did they even like each other? Now they all over instagram kissing and shit. I'll beat her ass again just because of this."

I sat there for a minute until something clicked.

"Hold the fuck up." I jumped off my bed and stood up.

"What?"

"You remember when we was at Bam house the other day?"

"Yea. Why?"

"When he came back, she all of a sudden was there too. When I was about to close the door she walked up."

"Hollon. Bitch what?" She scrunched up her face.

"I ain't even think about how coincidental it was at the time. But this shit right here? It ain't it. Imma call you back inna minute."

"Alright. I love you girly."

"I love you too." I said and hung up.

My blood was fucking boiling, not only was I going through my own problems now I gotta deal with this bitch ass shit too? How this even happen?

I bit the inside of my cheek before walking into my closet. I came back out with some jogging pants and a t shirt on. I walked over to the other side of my room and put on my black forces.

My phone started ringing again and this time was a facetime from Bam.

"Tuh, fuck he wanna facetime fo'? I'll be down there in a few minutes." I mumbled to myself.

"Bitch what the fuck? You seen the video?" Jayda came into my room along with my cousin Kenya, she my cousin on my daddy side and came over this weekend to help me and Jayda pack our clothes so can go to my dad's.

"Ouuu what video?" Kenya asked.

"This one." Jayda showed her the phone and then Bam's voice started playing.

"Is that Sincere and" She squinted her eyes. "Bitch ain't no wayyyyy that's Lexus?"

"It is. I'm finna beat her ass then his." I put on my jacket and grabbed my phone.

"Bitch ain't you sick?"

"And? That ain't gon' stop me."

"Girl wait we coming too. You ain't going by yo' self." Jayda said and Kenya nodded on agreement.

I waited for them to get their stuff on and when they did we left out.

y'all ready to rumbleeeee? this gon be good.
whew. 🥰