𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍 | 𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜

"Mercedes bro you gotta chill out." Bam said pushing me off of him.

"But you got that good dick." I pouted. "You know, that deep stroke. That heart skip a beat stroke. That put us both to sleep stroke." I whined.

He looked at me before he started shaking his head.

"Take yo' ass to sleep." He got up to turn the lights off and my horny ass followed right behind. "I'm finna kick you outtttt, leave me aloneeee." He dragged.

"Please."

"Only hoes beg for dick. You a hoe?" He looked down at me.

"Tonight I am." I cheesed.

"Mmcht. What you tryna do cause i'm tired?"

I grabbed his hand and walked back over to the bed. After he sat down I got on his lap and started kissing him. It ain't take long for him to get into it cause no matter how much he deny it, he love me and my lil kitty.

i didn't feel like writing a lil secs😔

Bam got off me before he took off the condom he had on and put it in the trash.

"Man we ain't fucking no more." He said getting under the covers as I fixed my hair.

"Why?" I moved closer to him and laid my head on his chest.

"Nigga what you mean why? That was damn near five whole fucking rounds."

"That's not a lot." I mumbled.

"You couldn't do more than two throughout our whole relationship. Now all of a sudden you got magic pussy? Nah." He put one arm around me and started playing with my hair.

"Whatever. Be quiet I'm tryna go to sleep." I waved him off with my eyes now closed.

He didn't say nothing else but I could feel him rolling his eyes. He better be lucky I'm tired.

Before I knew it sleep finally took over and I was out like a light.

████████

"You talked to Kanye?" Amiyah asked as we sat on her bed.

"Nu uh." I shook my head.

I was not finna chase that boy, at all. If he wanna feel some type of way go right ahead.

"You should." She said.

"Ion want to." I said before putting a piece of gum in my mouth.

"Because you been too busy ripping and running around with Bam ugly ass." She rolled her eyes.

"So?"

"So, you said you wasn't gon' go back to him yet here you are getting reeled right the fuck back in after all that shit happened. I love you but you be acting so stupid as if you don't get good grades in school." She got up.

"But-"

"Mercedes it's not no but. You know that boy is a lowkey psychopath but you obviously don't care. He could hurt you all over again, it ain't stop him before and I doubt it'll be no different. You wanna be with somebody who don't deserve you instead of somebody who would break their neck for you to be happy." She crossed her arms.

I sighed and sat back. Everybody keep telling me this and that but they don't see what I see, Sincere really changed for the better.

"But I love him. He was like my first serious relationship, he got some type of hold over me I don't know." I shrugged.

"Girl y'all are toxic. T-O-X-I-C. Y'all ain't good for each other at all no matter how much you 'love him', but hey." She put her hands up in surrender. "I'm just tryna talk some sense into you before you get hurt."

"I can take care of myself." I looked at her.

"Obviously you can't, you want me to remind you everything that happened some months ago? Cause CLEARLY you don't remember. Ain't no way in hell i'm finna run back to somebody who put they hands on me. Stop being a retarded bitch."

I stood up. I get enough of this shit by everybody else and I don't need it from her too.

"Whatever I'm going home."

"Because you stubborn and hate to hear the truth." She walked out and went downstairs.

"I'm not stubborn." I walked downstairs behind her.

"Yes you are. Ever since I met you, you been stubborn. So don't even lie." She opened the front door and Rondo walked in.

"Wassup ugly." He mushed my head.

I mugged him before turning to Amiyah.

"Use protection. He don't like kids." I smiled before walking out the house.

"I hate yo' ass." She laughed before closing the door.

who's pov would y'all want besides mercedes? i need a break from her she so damn dumb 😭.