𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

y'all were two votes away from getting a long chapter 🤖

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍 | 𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜

"But I don't want a baby ma. That's the thing." I said pacing back and forth my room holding the phone up to my ear.

"Well you better get to wanting one. Cause ain't no way you getting a damn abortion. Shouldn't be out here being grown." She said on the other end.

"But-"

"It ain't no damn but. Either you and Sincere gon' figure something out and actually agree on it, or you can get beat the fuck up by me because if you do abort that lil baby I will personally fly back and whoop yo' ass."

"Momma!"

"Don't 'momma' me. And you better tell Kanye too."

"But what if he leave me? Or tell me to abort it?" I frowned.

"Then beat his ass. Don't let him interfere with what you wanna do. It's not his place to tell you to do that and if he leave you then so be it. The only business this is, is yours and Sincere." She said.

I explained everything to her since she wasn't here in person.

I huffed and finally sat down. All I been doing for the past two days was stressing.

"When you coming back? If you was here it wouldn't be this hard."

"Two more months. Where Jayda at? I miss y'all."

"We miss you too. And she out somewhere with her friends."

"Tell her to call me when she come back. I gotta go cause I'm late for work. I love you and you better call me and tell me how your appointment go."

"I love you too and I will."

After she hung up I stayed sitting and started thinking about everything.

Do I really wanna have a baby? By Bam out of all people?

How am I supposed to Kanye?

Will he actually leave me if I tell him?

Will he get mad at me?

So many damn questions.

I finally got frustrated and right on cue, Kanye walked into my room with a bag in his hand.

"What's that?" I crossed my legs and scooted back so I was in the middle of the bed.

"Food nigga. You want it or not?" He looked at me.

I scrunched up my face and looked right back at him. Bitch had a lil attitude and ion like that.

"First of all." I snatched it out his hand. "Don't talk to me like that."

"Or what?" He sat down and laid in front of me.

"Or I'll beat you the fuck up. And how you know I wanted popeyes? You got some good ass senses." I dug through the bag before I pulled everything out.

He shrugged and uncrossed my legs before laying his head on them.

"What's wrong?"

"Dead ends. At this point I'm finna just give up." He said before closing his eyes.

I was gonna tell him today but, since he ain't in the right headspace I won't.

████████

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚗 | 𝙱𝚊𝚖

"You so stupid. It might not even be your baby and you over here doing all that." Pluto rolled her eyes.

"The fuck is you talking about?" I looked at her while putting on my shirt.

"I'm just saying she could be lying and it's probably Kanye's baby. Exes do that and knowing you, you would believe it." She said with her thick ass accent.

Sometimes when she talk I don't even know what she be saying, I just smile and nod.

"She ain't."

"How you know that?"

"Because I do Pluto now shut up damn. And who the fuck decided to name you that?" I walked over to my nightstand and picked up my phone.

"You have an attitude. You obviously didn't take your medicine so imma just sit here and look pretty." She said and I waved her off.

I knew telling her my business would bite me in my ass later on. I don't even know why I tell her half of the shit I do, but when I need to vent she be listening so it's whatever.

"Okay never mind. I wanna go to the mall." She stood up.

"Go right ahead." I pointed towards the door.

"No. I want you to take me to the mall." She crossed her arms and I looked at her crazy.

"I ain't yo' damn chauffeur nigga. If you wanna go to the mall then go, forever tryna spend my shit."

Bitch was a shopaholic and always wanted me to pay for it.

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"Nah man. Shut up."

"I'll give you neck after."

"Aight let's go since you offered." I said.

"Why are you just using me?" She asked and put on her fake ass sad face.

"You be offering. And you know damn well I'm a nigga. Now either you gon' suck or I ain't taking you nowhere."

"Mmcht."

35+ votes