𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

i woke up feeling nice so here's another one, but it's short so excuse mistakes.

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚗 | 𝙱𝚊𝚖

Chapter two flashback

"So when you gon' let me fuck witchu?" I asked while looking at Mercedes.

"What you mean?" She asked while eating the candy I gave her.

"Bruh what you mean what I mean? You know I'm tryna be with you but you playin'." I stated. Nigga I was dead serious.

"You forreal?"

"Yeah I'm forreal. The hell." I got on top of her and looked down at her.

"Alright. Yeah. I'm tryna be with you too." She said and smiled.

"Don't be on no goofy shit na'. You deadass?" I asked.

"Yeah." She nodded.

Flashback over

"She don't even answer me. It's been 4 months and I know damn well she still got the same number. I miss her and I'm tried of stressing over her." I paced back in forth while talking to Rondo.

"Take a damn hint. Youn see what you did? I wouldn't answer you either." He laughed.

"Nigga this ain't funny. I been thinking about her ass nonstop ever since she broke up with me." I ran my hands down my face.

"Why you cheat on her? With Lexus out of all people? She can't even fight." He shook his head.

"I don't know." I sat down. "I ain't mean to it just happened."

"How it just happen? Where were y'all even at?"

"It was this one time, I went over her house to tell her to mind her damn business. But when she opened the door she had on these little ass shorts, she looked thick as hell. Anyway, I walked in and told her to stop worrying about me and Mercedes relationship. One minute we was arguing and the next she was on all fours." I shrugged.

"You so stupid. You get that from that dumbass in jail."

"I ain't nun like that nigga." I scrunched up my face.

"You exactly like him. Always wanna control somebody and do them wrong but when they treat you that same way you wonder why and get mad. It's karma. You and him hate it when people pull a you on you." He explained.

"Man whatever." I grabbed my phone off his bed.

"Besides, she be with Kanye now anyway." He said.

"Hollon, Kanye? Kanye who?" I looked at him.

"Nigga what other Kanye would I bring up? Leroy son Kanye. You know somebody shot him a few months back right?" He explained.

"Oh shit." I mumbled. Leroy was that nigga me and her killed Kanye his son.

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍 | 𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜