𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍 | 𝙲𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚜

"Baby come on get up I'm sorry I ain't mean to." Bam stood over me.

"Sincere get the fuck away from me." I said through my tears.

He was always sorry. He would get mad at me because something made him mad, yell at me, hit me, then apologize when he realize what he's doing.

"I told you I ain't mean to." His voice got louder.

How he apologizing but still acting the same way? Because he ain't mean it, I know he doesn't.

I looked up at him and didn't say shit.

"You- man come on." He grabbed my arms and basically yanked me up. "We going home."

"I don't want to."

"Mercedes, I don't give a fuck about what you wanna do. If I said we going home then we going." He walked out the room and down the stairs dragging me behind.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs all eyes were on us. It's embarrassing because I know they could hear it.

"We leaving." Bam said.

"Aight." Zay gave him a head nod.

They all knew better not to say anything or ask about it. We walked outside and I saw Amiyah sitting on the porch with the others.

"Cedes! You okay?" Jela pulled me into a hug.

"I'm okay." I hugged her back.

"You leaving?" Serenity asked standing next to Renee.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"If you need anything, call me." Renee said.

"I will." I walked off the porch.

"Imma be there in a little while with Rondo." Amiyah spoke up.

"Alright." I gave her a hug before getting into the car where Bam was already waiting.

He started driving and I looked straight ahead.

"Go." He pushed me into his room. He closed the door behind him and turned to me, he wasn't done because he was still mad.

He stepped forward and I flinched before I felt his hand connect with the side of my face for the third time causing me to stumble back and fall right onto the bed.

"Ion know if you just like getting hit or pissing me off." He looked at me while I held my face.

"I didn't-"

"MAN SHUT UP!" He walked over to me and hit me again but it wasn't just a slap, it was a whole ass punch. A hard one at that.

(he be beating her like she a nigga, so just imagine how her face look.)

I tasted the blood from my lip since it was basically leaking.

"Get up." He said.

I guess I moved way too slow because as soon as I stood up he pushed me right to the floor.

"The shit you do makes me mad, you in general makes me mad, that's why I hit you. And imma keep doing it until I feel like stopping." I screamed in pain when I felt him kick me in my side.

"It don't feel good do it?" He kicked me again causing me to flip over on my back.

At this point my whole body was in pain. Everything hurt.

He stood over me and just looked at me like he was enjoying it. He liked seeing me in pain and I knew that because he told me plenty of times.

"You can wipe yo' fucking face cause I ain't hit you that hard." He walked over to his dresser and I stayed where I was, I ain't have a choice. I couldn't move.

He came back over to me and lifted me up bridal style and laid me down on the bed.

"I'm going downstairs, Rondo here." He said and with that he left out the room closing the door behind him.

i hate him.

but if you look at the earlier chapters, you ain't think it would have come to this did you? 🌚