[III]

“What are you doing Lisayah?” The short tight skirt absolutely wasn't the best outfit when it comes to bending down on the table.

However, not in Jennie's case, she thought of it as the best outfit rather as the inappropriate one when it comes to Lisa.

Frankly, most of Jennie's daily outfit wasn't appropriate enough to fulfil the school's authority. Yet, that didn't stop Jennie to wear super inappropriate outfit today.

A tight short skirt that only reached above of her knees, small Chanel top that wrapped at the right spot and wavy hair that fell gracefully on her right shoulder.

Not to mention the unnecessary low-seductive voice of Jennie that gave shiver down Lisa's spine.

Lisa gave a brief glance of Jennie's appearance before she felt warmth crawled from her neck to her face.

Added to that, the bending position of Jennie definitely gave the view that caused Lisa's face to flushed in redness.

Let say, Jennie basically shoved her tits on Lisa's face.

Quickly, Lisa hung low her head—specifically stared on her lap.

Lisa fidgeted with the page of her comic book, bit down her bottom lip to overcome the weird feelings at the bottom of her stomach.

“R...reading comic book...” Admitted Lisa with a tiny voice, still fidgeting with the comic page that placed carefully on her lap which is hiding under the desk.

“That's interesting! Mind if I join? I loooveee comic book!” Jennie excitedly sat next to Lisa, to be honest, Jennie didn't know a damn thing about a comic book, but girl needed to pretend.

She snatched the comic book from Lisa's hand to place it on the desk.

However, Lisa as if in rushing and panic when she grabbed the comic book from it's the current place to the previous one, which is on her lap under the table.

Lisa looked at her surround—obviously in fear.

Jennie looked at her confused, then relaxed knowing that Lisa perhaps thinking of bringing a comic book to school is against the law.

Jennie smiled secretly, thinking of Lisa's act was so cute.

Silently, the cat-eyed girl rested her head on her palm, adored with the way Lisa so engrossed reading the comic book.

Due to the closeness and stare that could burn a hole, Lisa tilted her head toward Jennie.

“...do you like marvel too?...” Asked Lisa so quietly, almost in a whisper.

Jennie was in delight with the fact that Lisa started the conversation.

Marvel?? Fuck, what the hell is that?!Thought Jennie panic.

“Sure! Y-yeah of course! I love Marvel!” Jennie gave Lisa her famous gummy smile.

Lisa's face brightened up “Really!? Who is your favourite one??” Asked Lisa enthusiastically, which is the first time Jennie witnessed the sight.

That question only heightened Jennie's panic.

“I like...u-urm...who is your favourite??”

“Iron namja!” Answered the tall girl quickly.

Iron namja it is? Alright got it.

“Omo! Me too! He is the best!” Right after that, Jennie heard the most beautiful sound ever.