[XIV]

Long/special chapter

Every day, right after Jennie finished her shift, she will drag her best friend, Rosé to do yoga.

Jennie was getting more flexible and her stamina boosted up triple time than usual—What to say, she always been prepared.

Little did she knew, being prepared topped by the burning desire that without she knowing grew bigger and bigger when the time passed.

There was a time where she woke up in the middle of the night—feeling bothered and hot.

She watched the sleeping woman next to her with piercing eyes.

Now that Jennie observed carefully, she actually could see it.

It quite noticeable and...amazing, on top of that, Lisa's pyjama shirt slightly wrinkled up to give Jennie a peep of her toned up abdomen.

Jennie's hand clenched and unclenched the blanket—felt extremely frustrated and restless.

She stared at Lisa's plump, kissable lips.

Oh my God Jennie, control your stupid hormone!

She slapped her cheeks to push the sinful thought out of her mind.

_________________

On another hand, Lisa also couldn't hold back the desire that begging to let out and wished to do something that beyond her expectation with Jennie.

And it didn't help at all seeing Jennie as if purposely wearing revealing clothes whenever they were alone.

Jennie made her feels a lot of things—To be more specific and honest, Lisa felt hard seeing Jennie, and Lisa frankly rarely get hard.

Lisa admitted that she also feels that desire towards the girls that unnecessarily wearing clothes that reveal too much skin.

Yet, ashamed of herself dominated everything. She felt truly disgusted with herself with the idea of thinking those girls in a way that very not respectful and immature.

So, that burning desire went off just like that.

However, in this case, Jennie already saw her true self and very much accepted her. That ashamed and fear quickly exchanged with accepted.

The ashamed went out, a lust came in.

It worsened knowing that they are very much official, so that for sure will occur when the right time comes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jennie observed the way Lisa eating a slice of orange. The world as if moved in super slow motion.

She zoomed in on Lisa's mouth, watching her licking, biting and sucking the lucky orange.

Her lips parted, only to let out a breathy moan—Thankfully Lisa didn't listen to that as she was so engrossed talking to Jennie about something that Jennie didn't really pay attention to.

“Did you listen to me?” Lisa asked, looked at Jennie weirdly with...blushing cheeks?

Jennie only able to hum as a response, soon, her hooded eyes fell on Lisa's slender finger and noticed at how pleasurable the length is.

Not to mention the popped out vein that seemed to be angry along the length of Lisa's arms.

That view got Jennie bit down her lip intensely.

..mmmm...what a snack..

Lisa stood up saying that she was going to wash the dishes.