[XXIII]

For three months old of pregnancy, Jennie craved for random food at random time and random place.

In case that she craved for bizarre food at 3 o'clock in the morning and burden Lisa to go look for it, Jennie rather stocked their kitchen with various type of food that matches with her bud taste.

Added to that, Lisa can't drive, so it going to make it more difficult than it already is.

It happened once, where Jennie desperately craved for minty ice-cream and a burrito. Lisa tried her best to purchase that request, but to avail, she couldn't find a taxi at 3:26 o'clock in the morning.

Jennie only smiled to that and assured her girlfriend to get back to sleep—Lisa slept with a heavy heart.

Frankly, Lisa was a very skilful driver. She already mastered that skill since she was eleven, yet she was traumatised with the memory.

It was the devastating memory of where she was the one that caused Niki's death and she still can't forgive herself for that.

However, Lisa made up her mind to overcome the fear for the sake of Jennie and their child.

Currently, Lisa was with Jisoo, they were about to begin the driving lesson—To be honest, Jennie was worried sick for Lisa, yet Lisa managed to convince her girlfriend that nothing bad going to happen.

Meanwhile, Jennie was with Rosé doing some groceries.

Both of the women filled their carts with plenty of food.

“What are you getting for dinner?” Rosé asked Jennie while grabbing a pack of a frozen chicken wing.

“Gamjatang, it's Lisa's favourite one. She is a very light eater and a picky one, but when it comes to the food that she likes, she gonna eat it until the end and a lot more than me.

“So, I'm going to make sure that she has a splendid dinner tonight.”

Explained Jennie matter of fact as she picked up a frozen pack of pork and placed it in the cart.

Rosé stared at Jennie with the slightly ajar mouth “What?” Jennie cocked her eyebrow.

“You sound so much like a wife. You know what? You should wife Lisa up as soon as possible.” Rosé suggested casually.

They began to push the carts to a different row.

The topic alone enough to make Jennie's face brightened, but it didn't last long. Her shoulder slouched in dismay.

“If she asks me now, I for sure will marry her right away.”

“You wait for her to ask you???” Responded Rosé as if it was the most ridiculous thing she has ever heard.

Jennie rolled her eyes “Don't act like you didn't wait for Jisoo to ask you to marry her.”

The pregnant woman seized four bars of chocolate into the already full cart.

While Rosé casually lifted up two cartons of the chocolate bar and tossed them in the cart.

Jennie eyed her best friend in surprise “Are you like.....pregnant too?”

Rosé was taken aback by that question “Me?? Pregnant? Oh how I wish that happens to me, but it was a lot harder than you thought.

“We had tried a couple of IVF procedure, yet none of them succeeds. But we will never give up, I kind of envy with you. I'm the one here that married, but you're that got pregnant first.”

Both of them ended up giggled to that.

Then, they continued their shopping activity.

_________________