[XVII]

After that mind-blowing make love session, Jennie came to the conclusion that she wasn't able to go to work no matter how hard she pushed herself for not letting that happens.

She groaned feeling a rush of stung and soreness at the between of her thighs once she moved her legs.

However, Jennie swore in the name of God, last night was the best thing ever. Lisa practically rocked her world and screwed her brain out.

Her eyes flickered open, only to come to the awareness that she was embracing Lisa from behind like a koala.

Almost immediately, her eyes laid on a few messy deep scratches all over Lisa's bareback.

Jennie felt terrible about that, she chased a butterfly kisses along the lines. Sometimes, carefully trailed her fingertips upon the arise red scratches.

The cat-eyed woman tenderly rubbed the length of Lisa's arm, tried to wake her up. Soon, Lisa woke up and stirred like a baby, turned around in Jennie's arms.

Jennie informed her girlfriend that she didn't feel so good, specifically to her lower part.

Lisa instantaneously felt bad about it, she wasted no time searching for painkiller. However, to Lisa's surprise, Jennie also asked her for headache medication.

Frankly, not only her womanhood felt sore, but her whole body also felt sick.

Anxious, Lisa cupped Jennie's forehead only to feel the temperature rather normal than she expected.

“Are you okay...? Should I take a leave today?” Softly, Lisa brushed Jennie's hair who is currently rested her head on top Lisa's shoulder—Her other hand massaged the woman's scalp.

Jennie's forehead scantily furrowed feeling the dizziness spin her head around

“...no no no...I'm fine...I'll be okay after I take the pill....” Jennie assured her girlfriend, brushed Lisa's arm in a soothing way.

Lisa sighed “Are you sure...? I'll call Rosé to look after you.”

“No, I don't want to burden her...” Mumbled Jennie, smiled warmly to the worried brunette to ensure her that she is fine.

Lisa stared at Jennie unsure before she let out a defeated sigh “If you say so...I'll make you breakfast, then you'll take your medicine, alright?”

“Alright...” Jennie smiled weakly, then Lisa tucked her girlfriend into bed, planted a soft kiss upon her head, proceeded to take a quick shower and so on.

Certain that Jennie consumed her breakfast and medicine, Lisa with heavy heart bid Jennie goodbye.

“...Take care of yourself okay...? Rest your body, make sure to eat lunch and take your medicine, alright?”

Lisa deeply concerns despite it was only a light headache.

Jennie nodded with an assuring smile “Alright.”

“Love you.” Lisa kissed Jennie's forehead.

“Love you.”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A few hours later.

“I should have asked her to stay.....” Mumbled Jennie sadly to nobody, pouted as she frequently massaged her forehead and lower abdomen.

She already missed the love of her life.

Minutes ago, Jennie had the urge to vomit—She hurried to the bathroom while cupping her mouth and threw up all her breakfast.

Now, she thought of gulping down a glass of freshwater could lessen nausea. But to no avail, it remained the same.

Same goes to her throbbing head, it killing Jennie. So she swallowed a headache pill and forced herself to sleep.

Thankfully, after a few minutes, Jennie successfully dozed off into a deep sleep resulted in the decisive effect of the medicine.

____________________

‘Death boring’ and ‘terrible’ were the promising terms for Jennie to describe her day off of work and without the love of her life.

She wished to go out with her best friend, Rosé to the shopping mall and purchase a few cute outfits.

But to no avail, Rosé was unavailable since she was on duty at her workplace and not to mention the ‘terrible’ feeling that she is having that gave her no choice but to stay at home.

Jennie wasn't being exaggerated, she never ty to, but she truly felt sick.

All she did was either sleeping, laying down on the sofa, eating, or watching Netflix.

Often, she lost the patience of waiting for Lisa to return home from work.

Jennie had a massive urge to call Lisa and ask her to take a leave and return back home as soon as possible, so she could pamper Jennie.

But, it was such a bothersome move.

Dinner already done cooked, but it was hardly a striking menu since Jennie truly felt weak.

Soon, she could be found on the sofa, watching the news while waiting for the return of her lover.

Before she knew it, drowsiness easily drifted her off to the realm of dream.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The thunder sound of shooting gun scene created by the television starlted Jennie and compelled her to wake up immediately.

Her eyes wandered to the clock mounted on the wall.

11:40 p.m.

She was completely shocked by the time shown, her mind quickly thought of Lisa.

“Lisa???”

To be honest, Jennie was perplexed at the moment. If Lisa already came back home, why didn't she wake Jennie up for dinner?

Why let Jennie sleep alone on the sofa with the television on?

Confusion hit Jennie more when there was no sort of respond.

“Lisayah???” She decided to check the bedroom, only to find out that the person she longed for indeed wasn't there.

“Baby??” Jennie proceeded to check out the bathroom, kitchen and all over the possible space provided.

Anxious ate up Jennie, she grabbed her phone and rush to call Lisa.

Unfortunately, the call leads to voice mail.

Jennie tried again, the outcome was still the same.

The anxious woman tried again and again—Perhaps dozens of time, yet none of the calls and even the messages replied.

She had an awful feeling about this, she couldn't stay still—Pacing around in the living room with the phone gripped tightly in her fist, hoping that Lisa will call her or at least replied to her abundance of messages.

‘Lisayah, where the hell are you????’

Short chapter. Sorry but the next chapter going to be kind of deep and dark. Just prepare your heart.

Btw, thank you for 11K views!