[X]

Unknown: You're a disgusting freak.

This time, the short message wasn't like Lisa expected and isn't like the others which are only content with the threatens that going to hurt Jennie.

This one got Lisa's eyebrows knitted together in pure confusion.

Since it wasn't related to Jennie at all, Lisa chose to simply not pay attention to the message and continued to get ready for school.

___________________

Once she entered the massive door of the school, it didn't take her long to sense the many eyes on her.

Lisa walked down the hallway towards her class with student eyeing her weirdly.

Some of the girls stared at her with a seductive expression—biting their lips.

However, the majority of them looked at Lisa with a disgusted face. Lisa was perplexed at the very moment.

Lisa located Jin and his boys snicked at her, she immediately fastened her steps to the class.

In the class, it was exactly the same as the outside—they either stared on Lisa with a pure gross look or laughed at her.

Lisa began to feel uneasy. What is going on???

Soon, she spotted her friends and Minho.

Jisoo and Rosé eyed Lisa with what she thought puzzled and sympathy?

Minho that sat next to Jennie masking a blank expression.

Meanwhile, Jennie's face was in deep red, once their eyes met, the blushing girl as fast as lightning averted her eyes away—hung low her head while fidgeting with her fingers on her lap.

“Hey Lisa, I'm envy of you.” One of the boys abruptly nudged Lisa with his elbow, smirked to her.

“You should teach me some of your ways, if you know what meant.”

He exchanged looks with his friend that laughing amused while looking down on their phone—then they looked at Lisa, specifically her lower part.

Curiosity at last baited Lisa to walk fast towards the boy, then snatched the phone away.

What she saw was like the worst nightmare that became reality.

Her hands were shaking uncontrollably, her breathing grew crowd.

Soon, tears flowed down her cheeks as she tossed the phone on them and ran out of the class.

Sobbing with hiccups in between, Lisa instantaneously called her father to pick her up.

All she wanted to do at the very moment was locking herself down in her room for the whole day.

Jennie never ever saw tears leash out of Lisa's eyes—never.

And that was enough to convince Jennie for chasing after Lisa—her heart ached for Lisa.

__________________

Lisa was bawling along the way to go back home, the Manoban never saw their dear daughter cried so hard since the death of Niki.

No matter how hurt she is, she never cries.

They kept asking her what had happened at school, but Lisa refused to answer.

Lisa buried her face on the pillow—soaked the material, she non-stop asking God why she was born this way.

She never wanted to born this way, Lisa flashed back the hideous picture.

It was a stolen picture of her taking a shower at school, she was stark naked at the time.