7 - News

The Dauphiness of France sighed blissfully, overseeing the beautiful, snow covered, French countryside from her place at the balcony. She adored this chateaux that had been one of her favourite stops upon she and her husbands' wedding tour. A beautiful chateaux des Orleans hidden in the mountains with the most gorgeous views she had seen since she had left her beautiful, spectacular homeland. She lay her hand on her abdomen, the other firmly grasping  steaming goblet full of the sweetened hot tea she so adored.

Arms suddenly bound around her, moving slowly, lethargically, pulling her into a warm, built chest. Mary smiled, breathing in the scent of lemons, pine and cinnamon.

"You are a vision." Francis breathed in her ear. Mary's heart melted, smiling softly as she leaned back into the embrace that protected her and kept her warm at night. "And I am eternally glad you are mine."

"I am the luckiest woman in the world." she stated, reaching back to hook an arm around his neck. He pressed a kiss to the warm skin. "I love you." she breathed as he came even closer.

"I love you." he replied huskily, his hands starting to slide all over her. She sighed in bliss, arching into him, her eyes slipping closed as he started suckling against the soft, sweet skin of her neck. She let out a sound at the sensation. He had always been eager to mark her as his, as if any man or woman didn't know who her body and her heart belonged to.

"Come back to bed." he stated, already pulling her inside. "It's cold." Mary followed willingly, eagerly.

She teased him by stopping as he closed the doors behind them, placing her hot tea against the fireplace that warmed her legs. He let out a grin as he took her in, took her into his arms, feeling the warm fires lick at their legs. He leaned down, capturing his wife's lips with his own. Mary smiled into his kiss, falling into his arms

"We are not leaving this bed for anything." he breathed against her lips, pulling away slightly. He was dismayed when she pulled away even more.

"That sounds delightful," she started. "But I have to tell you something first." she smiled eagerly. He tilted his head to the side.

"What?" he asked.

"Remember the morning after the siege upon the castle, you and I were in bed," she trailed off, an adorable little blush upon her cheeks.

"Of course," he would always remember the morning where she gave him her body and her virtue, along with her heart, but that had always been his.

"There was a particular wish you had." she teased, running a hand down his chest.

He looked confused for a moment, before a small smile curved his lips upward.

"Yes," he stated. "I wanted you to be pregnant." he stated.

Mary smiled wide at him. "Well," she placed his hand upon her abdomen. "you got your wish." Mary squealed as he suddenly launched her into the air, catching her swiftly, before wrapping her lags around his waist.

"When did you find out?" he asked, his smile so wide that it threatened to break.

"When you were gone." she giggled, pushing an errant gold curl from his face. "I wanted to wait until we talked about everything before I told you." she smiled at the gorgeous smile that was brighter than the sun. She moaned as he captured her lips in a deep, long kiss.

"Now," he grinned, walking her to the large bed. "We're really not leaving this bed." he smirked. "You and I, my beautiful wife, have some celebrating to do." he grinned