113 - The Nanny

Jean-Phillip Henri de Valois-Angouleme sighed softly, staring at a picture in his hands. The four year old still had hours of time before he desperately needed to be out of bed for school, but he'd hardly slept these days. Life was quite hard for him these days.

His father, Francis, was a multi millionaire, at only twenty seven, he did extremely well for himself and was one of the youngest millionaires in the world. He owned many extremely successful large businesses and had large shares in some of the biggest companies in the world. Coming from a family of ridiculous wealth, with an extremely successful company of his own, and extremely close to becoming a billionaire in his own right, Francis was extremely satisfied with his business life, but his personal life however, that was in tatters.

He married a girl at eighteen, upon his fathers orders. The two didn't know each other all that well, may have had three conversations at most before walking down the isle. The marriage only lasted three years, before they divorced just after their only son was born. This caused turmoil in both the Valois-Angouleme family, a already rich family, and the Fleming Clan, as everybody was aware the duo only married for show, and for bragging rights to other businessmen. The divorce had been messy, but thankfully, the blonde heir to his families empire has managed to stay owned to his bloodline.

His former wife's name had been Lola Fleming. The only biological daughter of a quickly failing but well covered up business family, she was already made for life, but she walked up the isle at no older than seventeen. Divorced at twenty, and she wasn't the best person in the world. Francis had to practically beg her to have his child, once again, at his family's request, and thought her whole pregnancy, she didn't feel connected to the little boy growing inside her. The result of thankfully successful IVF, the child seemed healthy in the womb, but the young child had been ripped from his mothers' womb too early. She didn't even feel anything when the baby boy was born eight and a half weeks premature. Just stared at her child in the incubator without emotion until she was wheeled away by the nurses.

That was the final straw for Francis, he filed for divorce from Lola. Not caring for him was fine, but she wouldn't neglect their child. He could have gotten the divorce papers signed without question, but Lola's affair with two of his friends had came out at that time, never mind the custody trial, which took way longer than he expected it too.

Two million dollars and three cars later, the papers had been signed and the father had been awarded sole custody of his young child. Jean-Philippe hadn't seen his mother since, having only a few pictures of her to suffice. An unconventional, sole child who had barely any contact with his fathers' family and of who'm barely saw his father at the best of times, the little boy had grown up far too quickly.

Sighing again, Jean lifted his eyes from the picture in his hands, before staring up at the dark ceiling. He looked at the picture again. It was his parents' wedding day. He ran his tiny fingers over his mothers face, a tiny tear following it. He was so miserable, but most of all, he just wanted to be loved.

"Jean! Breakfast's ready!" Francis called from the kitchen, placing the poorly scrambled eggs onto a blue plastic dish, orange juice following in a matching cup. Francis was talking on his cell phone as his little boy came downstairs, dressed in his school uniform that consisted of black slacks, a powder blue button down, a blue silk tie, a black blazer with the school's logo on the left chest piece and shiny black shoes. His long, dark hair was in waves down his shoulders. The little boy was very independent for his age, and had to become independent because of a lack of love in his house.