[13] partytime

William had told him to 'be careful at the party' about a thousand times throughout the day. At least that's what it felt like.

"Why are you so wary of me going to a party?" Dylan had snapped after the hundredth time, and in response, William had told him that he'd known his brother.

"I already knew that!" Dylan had barked back.

"Let me finish," William had sighed, "He... wasn't a very good person. I mean, he hurt some people." 

Oh, Dylan had thought. After a few moments of silence, he'd said that 'not all brothers are the same' before going to grab his jacket.

Now, however, he was laying on Felicia's bed, his head at the foot of the bed and legs stretched along the wall. Felicia was at the moment lost in her closet, which she'd already almost emptied onto the floor.

"Should I put my hair up?" She turned around to look at him.

"If you're going for Wonder Woman? Then no, keep it down. That will be better," He hoped that it was the right response. Apparently, it was, as Felicia smiled softly and turned back toward the wardrobe.

"Are you going to show me what I'm going to wear?" He asked, turning around to lay on his stomach on the bed. There was a slight pause before Felicia answered.

"You can't get mad." She said. Dylan sighed, though a smile spread across his lips.

"What did you do?" He asked, sitting upon his knees.

"It's not that bad, it'll fit you great!" She exclaimed, going to the other corner of the closet.

"Is it a wrestler?" 

"No! Nothing like that," she searched through the heaps of clothing that decorated the floor. Then, she stood again with a white blazer jacket and a pair of folded light gray jeans, "It's just this!" She handed the clothes to her friend and Dylan looked at them.

"Felicia?" He asked slowly, and she hummed. "Where is the undershirt?" 

"You're not going to need one." She answered with a sweet smile. Dylan sighed. It didn't take much thought to realize that no matter how much he argued against her, she would always win. "I have a halo for you, too, and angel wings, but those are optional."

Dylan watched her as she went over to a drawer and took out a halo.

__

"You look great," Felicia said, softly slapping his hand away from the jacket, "Stop picking at it." 

"I am uncomfortable in this," Dylan pouted and moved his free hand to the halo over his head. It wasn't that the jacket didn't cover enough, but he'd never been very comfortable showing skin, and with no undershirt, the V went lower than what he was used to. "Someone is going to spill beer on me and then the outfit won't be white anymore."

"No, it'll be fine," Felicia encouraged with a smile. She was a clad in a golden armor which and had even found a headband that looked a lot like the one the Amazonian warrior wore in the movie. 

Dylan drove slowly, looking for the house they were going to. It wasn't hard to find, as there were already some cars outside, and as he pulled up and left the car he heard music from the house. In addition to all that, the entire front of the house was decorated in orange and black, with some fake skulls littering the front yard.

The two of them walked up to the house. Dylan went first, opened the door and held it open for his friend. 

"Thank you," she laughed as she entered the house.