Smile

Shinsou's POV

I open my eyes and my desk lamp is still on. I'm about to get up to turn it off when the grip around me tightens. The hell... Denki's holding me? I can feel his face burried in my back. I roll over, and with a small grunt, he pulls me close and burries his face in my chest instead. I cuddle him back, but his hair tickles my nose causing me to snezze.

He joilts awake clearly startled by the, weirdly loud snezze. He looks over at me and starts laughing. What's he laughing at? Once he calms down he says, "Sorry dude, your face was just to funny." I'm confused for a minute, befor I just brush it off. I dought I'd get his sense of humor even if I tryed my hardest.

Then out of no where he just asks, "Why aren't you smiling?" I see him looking conserned.

"I just don't smile. It dosen't suit me." It's true, it makes me look soft. Besides not many things make me laugh or smile.

"Not true. When you smile you looks so kind, and really cute." Wait, cute? I turn my head to see a very red Kaminari.

I get a small, sly smile and say, "Oh, so when I'm like this, I'm cute?" I grab him by the chin and, gentaly, turn his head to look at me. Our faces are less then a foot apart due to the small bed. This caused him to be more flustered then before. He turned his head away very quikly.

"Well, when you smile like that, your more suductive then anything, and that tank top dose NOT, help me with my bi panic." Did he just say what I think he did?

"B-Bi panic?" I say confused.  

"Did I really say that out loud?"He says laughing nervously, a little. He really didn't notice? "Listen, just because you send me into a bi panic dosen't mean I like you ok? It just means your really hot. Which is true." He said with a slightly defencive voice.

"Hah. If you say so Kami."I say as I lay down on my bed hands behind my head.

"There's that beatiful smile!" He layed down next to me and took a picture of us, now he has a picture of me smileing. I just know he's gonna show it to all his friends.

Denki's POV 

AAAAAWWWWWW!!!! This photo is so cute! And he's actuly smileing in it! So adorable. We continued to talk, laugh, and flirt till the sun rose. When I saw the shades of pink peeking through, I headed to take my shower. Once I got out of the shower I got dressed brushed my teeth, and hair. I then headed down to eat breakfast. It was 7:36 when I finished eating.

I still had an hour befor school started, so I just played on my phone as I charged it, with my mouth. When it was 8:02, Mina came down stairs bersting with questions. "Where were you last night, you wren't in your room?" Her face was consern mixed with anger.

"I fell asleep while studying with Shinsou, sorry. But we're friends now.. at least I think we are." Her face changed to one of intrege.

"OOOOOOO!!!!! I knew if you just tryed you'd be grate friends. Did you two cuddle?" She was bubbling with anticipation. Well no point in lieing, she'll find out one way or another. 

"Yeah we did. He was really warm." Be fore I knew it I was rambaling. "He ended up waking up and acedently woke me up. Then we talked more and flirted till the sun rose. I also got this really cute picture of us." I showed her the photo.

"He's got a really nice smile. Ok 1.You guys flirted? 2.Did you guys kiss? And 3. Sounds like kami's got a ~crruuusshh~!" She wiggled her eyebrows at me as she sat down.

"1.Yes we flirted, and he was really sweet with it. 2.I kissed his check, but no lip to lip contact. 3.No w-way I have a cr-crush on Shin-Shinsou." I don't right? But I did want to kiss his check. Plus he's super hot. Damn it!

Sorry for such a short chapter. Can't have my parents finding out I'm still on the computer.

Hope you enjoyed! More tomorrow.

Have a grate day/night