Party games

Denki's POV

Shinsou really seemed thankful for all of our work. His smile was so cute, I wish he smiled like that more often. "Well, we needed to do something for you. Not only are we happy to have you, but you also managed to get rid of the grape. That made everyone happy also." I smiled to him then realized my arm was still over my soulder. 

"Yeah, I mean I've only seen him at the sports festival, but even then he was a perv." He laghed as he spoke. I took my arm off of his shoulder, sense i didn't want to stand on my toes anymore. I was also just freaking out inside. Then I renembered I set his preasent from me down by where I had been hiding.

"Oh yeah, be right back." I ran and grabed it. He already had about half a-dozen gifts, so  I had him set them ontop of her bookself. Like the one thing we kept in there.

"Hey, this morning what did Mina tell you?" Oh no I was afraid heasked that. How do i explain that she taunted me , and threatened to tell Shinsou I like him?

Shinsou's POV

I just wanted to know what could prompt Kaminari to talk to one of his best friends like that. I mean it had to be big for the way he reeacted, but not that big because he said he would do the same to her. 

"She treatened to expose me. Not something I won't do my self one day but still." He spoke up after a minute, but he seemed slightly nerves. 

"Expose you for what?" He giggled.

"That's for me to know," he put his pointer finger under my jaw, "and you to findout." He flicked my chin upwards then walked away. (dose that make anysense??) He went over to Mina and acted calm but I read his lips. He only voied two words, 'HELP ME!' 

He had a blush that was so dark, it was almost red.

Todoriki's POV

I saw Kaminari and Shinsou putting the gifts he got on top of Mina's bookshelf. They talked for a minute, then Kaminari put his finger on Shinsou's chin. I quickly elbowed Midoriya a signaled for him to look. 

We watched at Kaminari flicked Shinsou's head twards the celing. Then went to Mina, and it was clear he was about to die. We looked back over to see a bafled Shinsou. 

HOW can he be so confident and flirty with someone he clearly likes? I wish I could be that way with Izuku. 

Denki's POV

I told Mina to help me as I had enduced more bi panic in myself then befor. She just laughed at me and changed the topic.

Me and the Bakusquad were laughing at how hard Bakugo was blushing because Kiri just took off his hoodie, due to acedently spilling his drink on it, leaving him in a musle-tee. Then I noticed Shinsou was stadding all alone still by the shelf.

I walked up behind him quietly so when I spoke he would get scared.

Shinsou's POV

"You know this is for you, go make some more friends." I heard Kaminari say from behind me.  I alrady knew he was there. I turn around so we can talk face to face.

"What if I don't want anymore friends?" My face was stoic. I didn't even want friends to begine with. Everyone was being extreamly kind, but none made an effort to talk to me, so why should I with them?

"DUDE! Come on we're getting you more friends." He grabbed my arm and draged me over to a girl with black hair, and one whose hair was a slightly darker purple then mine. They were both blushing, clearly flirting with eachother.

"Hey Kaminari, whats up?" The girl with the purple hair asked. 

"Yaoyorozu, Jiro, meet Shinsou. I'm trying to get him to talk to people." I rolled my eyes. He sounded so proud of himself. 

"Nice to finally meet you. I'm Yaoyorozu Momo. What do you think of the party?" The girl with the black hair offered out her hand as she spoke. 

I shook her and while saying, "Nice to meet you too. The party's great, and I hear it was all your idea. Nice job." I let go of her hand, and she just smiled.

"Thank you. And this is Jiro Kyoka." She gestered to the girl beside her. Jiro reached out her hand, so I shook it.

From beside me I hear, "Ima be right back, anyone else want a drink?" I nodded, but the girls already had cups. 

As he walked a way Jiro spoke up, "So what's going on between you two?" I felt the blood rush to my head.

"WHAT?! Nothing, we're just friends." I said my face getting even hotter. 

"Oh don't lie," Yaoyorozu said, "we all saw you guys walk in holdding hands this moring. Not to meantion he's diched the Bakusquade sevral times. He wouldn't do that unless you really ment something to him." She sounded so sure of herself. Did I really mean more to him then a friend?

"I'm back! Did y'all make good conversation while I was gone?" I turn to see Kaminari holdding 2 cups. He handded one to me then took his old spot back. 

"Oh yeah we're doing just fine." You could hear the smirk in Yaoyorozu's voice.

Denki's POV

When I returned Shinsou's face was a deep, deep pink color. I made sure they we're getting alonng well, but Momo's response put me on edge. Before I cam respond I hear Sero yelling, "WHO WANTS TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?!"

"Oh HELL yeah!" I shout. I run over dragging Shinsou behind me. The whole class sat on the floor in a circle. Mina went first. (Yes I do know how over used this is, but I don't care)

"Sero, truth or dare?" She asked with an evil grin.

"Truth." He sounded calm.

"Do you like anyone?" Mina asked wiggling her eyebrows. His calm deminer dropped, and he became a studdering mess. 

"Y-Yeah I-I do." He managed to get out. Even his ears had blush on them.

He shook his head and put his game face back on. "Kaminari, Truth Or Dare?" I awnsered with out hesitation.

"Dare bitch!" I said while putting my hands on my knees and leaning forward.

"Get us all some alcahol." Everyone either cheered at this, or just nodded. Well minuse Iida. He scolded us then left. I followed shortly after, headed to my room, and grabbed a bottle of vodka.

NO UNDERAGE DRINKING!! It's just to progress the stroy.

Anyway hope you enjoyed reading this cause I enjoyed writing it.

Have a good day/night!

Word count ~1100~