They Know

Denki's POV

We decided not to question it too much. We split the money 50/50 and started to head out of the room. I had put my headphones in a clicked on a random Spotify playlist and gave him the other earbud. We walked out and once the people in the cafe could see us all heads turned our way. 

I was still on a confidence high from the performance but I knew from last night that Hitoshi got nervose after the fact, not before or during. He sort of froze under everyone's stare. I quickly shook his shoulder to get his attention he looked at me and seemed to relax a little. I took his hand and started walking to the door, but before I left I shouted, "See y'all Monday!" Then people cheered as we left.

We walked further away heading towards the school with the sun starting to set. "You ok Toshi," I subconsciously tightened my grip on his hand. The one I forgot I was holding. It felt so normal to have his hand in mine that I didn't think much of it. Now though, I was hyper-aware of it being there.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine Denki," He gave my hand a squeeze of reassurance. I gave him my normal friendly smile.

"Good. So do you think we did alright?" He gave me a puzzled look then let out a laugh not a chuckle, or a giggle, but a real laugh. It made me really happy, but I had to know, "What's so funny?"

Shinsou's POV

"Well, you see," I managed to say in between laughs, "I just thought you were  Mr.Confident right now. At least that's how you acted as we left," He gave me a little glare witch was so cute it made me wanna laugh more, but I didn't.

 "I did that for you ass hole! I wanted to be confident enough for the both of us," He took his hand away from mine, turned away from me, and stopped walking, which caused the earbud to fall out of my ear. I stopped once I realized he did. His back was facing me.

"Hey come on, I was just poking fun at you," He still didn't turn around. I know what will work, "Look, Bakugou and Kirishima are on a date!" He instantly turned around to see nothing but me.

"Hey, not funny! You tricked me," He looked me dead in the eye trying to look intimidating and failing.

"Yeah, but it was the only thing that would make you turn around," He dropped his arms and got a sly look on his face. 

"And why did you even want me to turn around so bad huh?" I just rolled my eyes and started heading to the dorms, but I could feel my face getting warmer. "HEY! Wait up Toshi!"

I stopped and let him catch up and he handed me the earbud. We listened to the playlist and talked about the performance while walking.

In front of the dorms, I could see my Papa and the Bakusquad waiting for us. Oh no, now I'm worried. Denki was to by the look on his face. We continued walking until we stood right in front of the others. I took out Denki's earbud knowing we were going different directions. "Kami we need to talk to you," Mina said he nodded and walked away. 

"And I need to talk to you," He started to walk away and I followed.

Denki's POV

We walked into Mina's room, and Sero locked the door behind us. I felt like they were gonna confront me about liking Toshi again. Mina was the first to speak up, "Kami, we as a whole have seen you for like a minute since last night. We all thought it was super cute that you were gonna get close to your crush by helping him with his little sister. That was till Bakugo pointed out not all schools were out today, and if you were gonna watch her that was an odd time to leave," I decided interrupting her would mean death so I said nothing and she wasn't done yet. Or rather her boyfriend finished it off.

"We were just gonna ask you when you got back. So we decide to watch one of Kiri's favorite YouTubers who is always doing live streams of concerts and was about to start a live stream," Shit, I know where this is going. "The live stream was of 2 guys in a relationship, but just at a cafe. We thought it would be cute so we watched it."

They found out, fuck. "When they came on stage we noticed it was you and Shinsou," Kiri spoke to hopefully finishing it out. "We watched the whole thing in shock and became even more shocked when he kissed you since you've never kissed anyone before. You always said you wanted to wait for a relationship. Then people started asking questions."

"Whoever was recording asked how gay you are on a 1-10 scale," Bakugou was so calm it was scary. "They also filmed you guys leaving, while holding hands. So do you want to explain something to us?" They all stared at me with intense looks.

"Yeah, I guess no more hiding it. This is gonna be a long story so get comfortable," I told them everything from the start.

Shinsou's POV

We got to his office and I took a seat across from him. "I know that last night you and Kaminari came back far after curfew. I was gonna wait till I saw you to talk to you. But I didn't see you all day, so I asked your friends where you were and they said that you were babysitting your little sister with Kaminari. They also said they didn't believe you. And of course, I didn't being your father and all. So I'm giving you the chance to explain."

"Well, I'll start by saying I did the one thing you told me not to," He rubbed his temples and looked at me.

"You fell for a loud blond?" I nodded and proceeded to tell him everything that happened these last 4 days. He sat and listened patiently to my outrages story.

Hey, y'all!! Sorry, this was a bit of a shorter chapter but now the Bakusquad knows and Aziwa so this will be very interesting.

This was fun to write but mostly just fluff and panic.

Hope you enjoyed though!

Have a great day/night