2K Special!! Duets

I-I-I AAAAHHHHHHH!!! OMG 2K!!?? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!? THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS YOU'RE AMAZING!! (Also, just random awesome photo)

Shinsou's POV

Once I got back to my room I threw on Denki's hoodie and some black sweatpants with white drawstrings. I sat on the edge of my bed and put on some Netflix knowing I wouldn't be able to sleep. 

Several episodes of Supernatural later my body is stiff, so I get up to go on a walk. I really need to rethink everything it's all been so crazy. I don't walk to the park this time but rather to a street lined with local businesses near the dorms. None of them are open yet but the farther I walk the lighter the sky gets. Realizing it's not just pollution or a store I sit on a bench and watch the sunrise. 

As I sat there I continued to think about all of it. Then, like a switch went off in my head, I decided I shouldn't wonder why this happened, what/who made it happen. I should just let it happen. It makes me happy so it shouldn't matter.

Once the sun was up I headed back to the dorms. I headed back up to my room and played the next episode of my show. 

A week past by when Nakamura told us something shocking, "People want you to do a full show with both of you singing. Now I know you probably weren't expecting this but I planed it out had your fans take a vote on what song types they would like hear and then what artists based on the genre. Overwhelming was love songs with the chosen band of that genre being One Direction. Think you can pull it off?"

Me and Denki just sort of stood there dumbfounded. "Um, ok so I understand but, what?" I think she broke Denki a little.

Denki's POV

Ok ok ok, you can handle this me. Just sing love songs with Hitoshi, the man you have a fucking crush on. I'm gonna die. The Bakusquad has been coming to our shows since I told them and they're gonna see this. 

"I can tell that both of you need a second to process this. I should have told you slower sorry. If you chose to do this you'll have a couple of weeks to prep while performing like normal. Of course, if you don't do this it's not a problem but it could bring in more costumers. And help you guys with...things," She stood there just waiting for us to respond but I think I short-circuited a little.

"What is that meant to mean?" It looks like if it was possible Toshi would also short-circuit.

"Whoops, I said too much. Well, I'll leave you two here to think about it. You can let me know when you leave or Monday witch ever works," With that, she was gone. We were still standing sense we JUST finished preforming. I took a seat and Toshi sat next to me.

"What do you think?" He sounded conflicted when he asked. You could almost see how much he was thinking.

"I think," He turned his head to look at me while I spoke, "This will be fun, and we may not get offered it again. So, let's do it," I really wanted to, sure it was nerve-racking, but when would this happen again?

"Alright. You are right. Let's do this."

It's been 2 weeks since we took the offer to do the duets and we're preforming them tonight. Some might say we took the One Direction thing to far but, oh well too late now. (I really like 1D K, leave me alone lol)

I was wearing,