Final Chapter

Not only does this apply to the chapter but it used to be my cover so I had too

Denki's POV

"Ok, who wants to play truth or dare?" Everyone shouted in agreement and hands shot up all around the room. Including from the Bakusquad. I'm dumb but not that dumb. "Uh, you with the braids."

"I dare both of you to recreate your favorite vines," I looked over at Toshi with a smirk and he just sighed.

"We will change the names to our names in the vine. Look at how cute these pens are," He turned to me and I was already trying not to laugh due to my dank sense of humor.

 "Hitoshi, that's gay," He gave me a look like I was stupid witch he was supposed to.

"Denki, we've been dating-" We both burst out laughing and so did the rest of the cafe. Normally he wouldn't laugh like that but vines hit different. Now it was time for his, "You either kill yourself or get killed."

"What you gonna do? What you gonna do?" I sang that part, staying true to the vine. People laughed and repeated the vines to each other. "Ok, you pick Toshi."

"Um, you near the windows with the ears and tail," Of course he would pick the one that looks like a cat.

"Shinsou, give Kaminari a biggie back ride," I jumped on Toshi's back with no hesitation and nearly knocked him down. "Ok just walk across the stage then you can put him down," He walked across the stage then set me down at my mic.

"Ok, you," I pointed in a random direction and just waited. 

"What are your guys' favorite quotes?" It was someone with white hair but I didn't see much else.

"Mine is, 'You need three things to succeed in life, a wishbone, a backbone, and a funnybone'," All attention tuned to Hitoshi once I finished.

"'An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind' Gandhi," People started talking among them selfs and nodding along. "Ok, my turn. You with the gray shirt and pixie cut."

"Shinsoou, take this ring pop and fake propose to Kaminari," She was in the front so she held it out to Hitoshi. He rolled his eyes but grabbed it anyway. Proposing? It's ok it's fake, the real one would be years away if he still feels comfortable with me after tonight.

Shinsou's POV

I grabbed the ring, put my mic on the stand, and got down on one knee. The whole cafe seems to be holding its breath. "Denki Kaminari, will you do me the honor of being my husband?" God this isn't real but the nerves are.

"Of course!" He held out his left then and I put the ring as far as I could on his ring finger. I stood up and he immediately tackled me in a hug. Everyone hollered and awwed at us. "Can I keep this ring?" She nodded at us.

"Ok, um-" I cut off my speech by Denki hitting me in the arm. 

"Hey, it's my turn to pick. You in all green," He pointed to some boy with red hair but all his clothes and even his drink was green. Weird.

"Three questions, how did you two meet, when did you realize your feelings for each other, and how long have you been dating?" Cue panic mood. We never discussed our fake relationship like that. Keep it cool Hitoshi, you can do this...somehow.

"Ok, well we meet late one night in a park. We both have trouble sleeping. I don't know about Hitoshi here but I realized that I had feelings for him when he agreed to tutor me for the first time. It was when we first connected and he stopped acting so stoic," I felt my face get warm. That was awfully specific. 

"Well, I realized how cute he was earlier that day, and when I helped him study I found out he was more than loud and annoying. As for how long we've been together four months now. Who's next?" I should have asked Denki before I said for months but I don't see how I could've. Oh well.