Training Part 2

Denki's POV

Lunch was normal. Me and Mina decided to spar against each other since both of us would be challenged. 

We walked back to the training ground and were told to change once everyone got there. Earlier Shin chose a locker near mine, when we got dressed and undressed I stole quick glances at him. I don't think he noticed but this time I almost got caught.

I just heard him chuckle. He left just before me. I was determined to win against Mina at least a few times. I noticed that Shinsou was going against Bakugo. If me just giggling gave him control over me, then yelling would probably work too.

Shinsou's POV

This angry pomeranian would be easy to beat. That's why I chose him, and once I challenged whether or not he was truly the best he automatically agreed. 

The battles were really easy to win at first, then he caught on. But this boy just doesn't stop yelling. 

I spent most of the time looking at Kami's and Mina's battle, silently cheering for him. He was doing really well and looked about as good as he was doing. 

He saw my staring, I turned away so fast it wasn't even funny. I lost count of how many times me and Bakugo faced off. The rest of the day went by pretty fast though. 

As we were getting dressed I thought back to when I caught Kami staring. I looked to my side, he wasn't staring at me but I was staring at him. He was only shirtless, but he was really well built. He had toned abs and he looked incredibly strong due to his upper arms.

(This boy is over here looking like a damn twig in his hero costume when in reality he fine as hell)

I felt as my face got warmer and warmer. I looked away took a deep breath and continued getting dressed.

We got out and all lined up in front of Pops, "Alright you won't have school tomorrow since it's a teacher workday, don't be stupid. Class dismissed."

Everyone practically bolted out of the room and to the dorms. The Bakusquad wasn't running but they were bursting with excitement. "Hey, Shinsou!" Mina was waving at me with a bright smile, everyone else was smiling too.

I walked over to them and Sero said, "Yo, you need to come with us to the arcade tonight. It'll be a lot of fun," They were all nodding as we walked. Bakugo was just looking at his phone though.

"So you guys can do normal things then?" I asked in a joking tone most people giggled, but not Mina.

"Oh, Shinsou, I'm hurt by your words," She dramatically fell backward with Sero cathing her, "Ah, my prince!" She spoke lovingly then hopped up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

Everyone laughed at the scene even Bakugo laughed. Didn't know he had that ability. We all kept walking as we got on the elevator. Kami was on the 3rd floor, but before he got out he said, "We meet downstairs in a half hour. Shin, be there," Then just walked away, leaving me a mess and everyone else smirking.

Denki's POV

I did it, I did it, I DID IT!! I was actually demanding with something rather than timid. Today has been a good day. I may have lost every single round with Shin, but seeing the same happen to Bakugo was just comical.  

Also, I won against Mina several times. I think losing to Shin took Bakugo down a peg or two. I picked out a tee-shirt that said spark with some black ripped jeans and some light jewelry.

 I picked out a tee-shirt that said spark with some black ripped jeans and some light jewelry

I was good to go. I just listen and sang some songs before heading down 5 minutes early. Everyone looked normal. But instead of sweats, Shin was wearing,

 But instead of sweats, Shin was wearing,

He looked really good. We all headed out and walked to the arcade since it wasn't too far.

When we arrived you heard laughter from every inch of the place, it smelt like pizza, and the air was thick with joy.

"Divide and conquer?" I knew it was Sero, what are they planning.

"Divide and conquer," Mina responded. With that Kirishima dragged Bakugo over to fos-ball, and Sero/Mina ran to the crain machines. Me and Shin were left. 

"Race ya to the shooting games," He said. He was pointing to our left where the shooting games were.

"Oh, you are so on! On the count of 3," We both got in a position to run."1..."

"2..."

"3!" I shout and we're off. He pulls ahead of me even though I had a head start. He beats me there and just laughed at me. "Hey, it's not funny man," I act fake sad.

He gives me a hug from behind. I feel extremely hot but comfortable. Then he shouts, "YOU STAY LIKE THIS YOU'LL LOSE THE GAME TOO!" He lets go of me and laughs while picking a game.

Omg, he is so cute when he laughs, I can't even pretend to be mad at him. I join him at the game. I bet him, but not by much. "Nice job Den-I mean Kami," I turned to him to see his cheeks very pink.

"You can call me Denki if you want, after all, I think we're close enough," The blood was rapidly rising to my face. God this guy really fucks over my thought prosses. 

"Really?" His voice sounded like he was happy, when I looked at him he had shock written all over his face. Guess I heard things that weren't there.

"Of course, as long as I get to call you Hitoshi," I knew I was red as a tomato, but hopefully the lighting through him off.

Shinsou's POV

Hearing him say my given name felt weird, but normal at the same time. "A give and take eh? Alright, you can call me Hitoshi," His face lit up and he gave me a beaming smile that made the neon seem dull. 

"Yay! Now...more games!" He grabbed my hand and we headed over to the air hockey game. After a few more games we get one slushie to save money, as we sit and drink it because drinks weren't allowed near the machines, our faces were extremely close. I could see his cheeks were really red, I knew mine were as well. 

Both POV

It felt like a real date, I wanted it to be a date, but he didn't see it as a date.

Hey guys, please don't kill me for the title. My last chapter was part one so it felt necessary.

If you were wondering I did pull out my CPC (convenient plot card) for this chapter.

Hope you enjoyed!

Have a great day/night