Performing, Part 1

Just a random cute photo

Denki's POV

My god, so many faces. All of them facing me and Hitoshi. It's ok Denki, calm down. Just focus on the music. Be yourself. You got this, just like he said. "Hello everyone, how are you all doing?" Nakamura's voice snapped me out of my panicked state. She seemed so calm. A stream of responses came and she just smiled. "Well, I know that all of you have missed our Monday and Friday shows, so we got a new pair to fill the void. They might even be better than the girls were," People laughed a little at the joke. "So please welcome to the stage Shinsou and Kaminari!"

Everyone started applauding and she walked off stage I walked up to the mic and could feel my self trembling just repeating over and over in my head, You can do this. "Hey everyone, I'm the singer, Kaminari. And that is my boyfriend Shinsou," I pointed to Shinsou who was standing only a few feet away from the crowd, and he held up a peace sign.

People clapped and cheered. "Alright, then I guess it's time to start the show," I gave a thumbs up and the tune to our first song played.

Way up, way up, way up to the sky

When everybody here is sneaking in and getting high

Way up, way up, way up to the moon

Boy it's good to know I got a bud like you

Hitoshi walked around lazily while doing hand motions to match the moves. It was similar to what he had been doing last night but he moved around more.

Enough enough 

There's no celebrities here

So why's the bouncer taking everything so seriously?

It's you, and I

It's cool you feel the same

Like why's the DJ here, if he's just pressing play

Kickin' in the basement

Hatin' all the same things to

If I need a pick me up, would you come and pick me up?

I could really use a bud like you

To pick me

He had climbed on to the stage and walked to the edge, then did a front flip off. Everyone was cheering and I kept singing. My nerves slowly faded witch took the edge off my voice making it much smoother.

Way up, way up, way up to the sky

When everybody here is sneaking in and getting high

Way up, way up, way up to the moon

Boy it's good to know I got a bud like you

I continued my repetitive lines and he continued his dance to match the words to a T.

Way up, way up, way up to the sky