Bust Some Moves

Denki's POV

"Damn Denki, you suck at fos-ball," Hitoshi was mocking me because I challenged him to another round when I lost the first time. 

"Ok well, I still destroyed you at air hockey. Plus, uummm I'm better," I crossed my arms and turned away with a smirk on my face. 

"That the best comeback you got? Sad honestly," I whipped around and he was there smiling at me from above.  I was about to say something when my phone went off. "You gonna get that?"

I pointed at him glared I opened my mouth to speak but my phone beat me to it. It was a message in the group chat. 

Explosion-Murder: Me and Shitty-hair are gonna leave losers

Spiderboy: Wow only now? Mina and I left like 30min ago

Kiri-baby: So we're the last ones to leave?

Pika Pika: Last couple~

Mama Mina: So you and your future ~boyfriend~ are still there

Pika Pika: Me and Hitoshi are still here if that's what you mean

Spiderboy: Hitoshi??? First name basis?

Pika Pika: Goodbye people, we'll probably leave soon

Kiribaby: Also me and Baku-bro aren't dating

Mama Mina: Yet ;)

I put my phone in my pocket and turned back to Hitoshi with a small smile. "What was all that about?" I couldn't tell how I was meant to take it so I just let it be. 

"I was just the Bakusquad. We're the only ones left here, the rest already abandoned us," I put my hand to my forehead and acted dramatic when I said 'abandoned'. He only chuckled at my antics. 

Shinsou's POV

So we're the only ones left. Why does it seem like they planed this? "You wanna head out then?" I didn't want to go but I had to ask. I wanted to stay here so I could keep acting as though this was a date, something he wouldn't go for.

"Well, not particularly. I'm having to much fun to leave. Why do you wanna go?" He didn't say it in an accusing way, just a curious one. 

"No, no, no, of course not I was just making sure," My speech was frantic till I was able to gather my thoughts. God, I sound like such a nervous wreck. 

"Hahaha, no worry man. Come on lets play DDR!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me to an area I didn't know.

"Denki, I know I shouldn't ask this but, what on Erath is DDR?" He stopped dead in his tracks and spoke in a weird voice.

"You mean to tell me that you don't know what Dance Dance Revolution is?" He turned to me and looked very serious.

"Isn't it that arrow stepping game?" His expression turned to a small proud smile.

"YAY!" his mood changed very fast as he jumped at me with open arms and hugged me, "you do know what it is you had me scared for a second. Now let's go play!" He let go of me and ran towards the machines

I quickly followed behind and found him in a small crowd watching the 2 players face off. It was pretty cool to watch actually. Denki seemed to be more into it than anyone else. Eventually, it ended with a blue hair girl wining and taunting the guy she went up against. Then they walked out hand in hand.

The crowd started to thin out, "Come on! Let's give these folks a show!" Denki yanked me to the game and paid for 2 players. He was beaming with excitement.