» 11 «

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER ELEVEN
ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER ELEVEN• ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"Gyuri!" Jungkook yells, running over to embrace her tightly.

She chuckles and he pulls away. Gyuri looks at the other four boys.

"What? Is no one else going to come say hi?" She questions. "Really? After 150 years?"

Jin laughs softly and walks over to her, giving her a big hug. The other three boys follow.

"Where's your brother?" Yoongi asks nonchalantly.

Gyuri lets out an exaggerated sigh, "Why is it always about my brother? It can never just be about me."

"Oh, little sister," Her brother walks into the living room. "People just love me more."

"Hoseok!" Yoongi shouts and walks over to him with open arms.

Hoseok smirks and cups Yoongi's face, pressing his lips against Yoongi's. This gesture catches everyone, including Yoongi, off guard.

Gyuri clears her throat, "Didn't know you guys still spoke after our last encounter."

"Actually, we haven't spoken since," Hoseok licks his lips. "And for that, I'll make it up to you later."

He sends Yoongi a wink making his pale cheeks turn light pink.

"Alright, let's keep this PG. Kook's here." Jin comments making Jungkook look at him stupidly.

"I'm 207 years old."

"Okay? Your point?" Jin rolls his eyes at the youngest.

"Anyway," Taehyung speaks. "Jin hyung just finished dinner. You guys are welcomed to stay."

Jin looks over at Taehyung and mentally stakes him through the heart. Everyone knew how much Jin hated Hoseok.

Hoseok sends Jin a taunting grin, "We'd love to."

"I'll set the table." Jungkook volunteers.

"I'll help," Gyuri says, following him into the kitchen.

"Jimin! Why don't you invite Y/N?" Yoongi suggests, earning a glare from him.