Chapter 4

In Dr. Hamilton's home, Dr. Hamilton was whistling a happy song as he worked when Craig walked in. "What are you so happy about?" he asked the doctor.

"He's been that way since yesterday," John spoke up from beside his dad. "I have no idea what is going on, he won't tell me."

"So spill it, Doc," Craig smiled.

"Nope, it's a surprise," the doctor replied.

"I think he must have a date with a beautiful woman," Harv spoke up as he walked into the room.

The doctor laughed. "You are pretty close to nailing it on the head Harv."

"So you have a hot date?" Craig grinned.

"I didn't say I had a date, just that Harv was close."

"So?" Craig insisted.

"You will see," he promised and turned back to his work.

"Hot date," John whispered to Craig who nodded with a grin.

Just then the doorbell rang.

The doctor looked up from his work and smiled. "Johnny, I think that is my Hot Date," he grinned, "will you go answer the door?"

"Me? Not if she is your date," John protested.

He laughed. "Just go answer the door, son."

"I will do it, I want to check out your hot date," Craig grinned and headed out to the door, John and Harv on his heels.

Moments later Craig opened the door and paused. The woman before him was stunning. She was petite with beautiful dark hair with a touch of red in it,  beautiful green eyes with a pixie face, and when she smiled at him, she showed off dimples. He couldn't help but stare. She looked a bit young for the doctor, but hey, who was he to admonish the doctor when his date was so beautiful.

"Don't tell me, you must be Dr. Hamilton's date?" Craig finally asked.

Tracy laughed. "His date? I think you must have me confused with someone else," she told him, checking out the handsome man before her. He was tall with almost white-blonde hair, brown eyes, and very muscular. She could see his muscles bulging under his dark blue polo shirt, and he wore a gun, holstered on his side. He must be the agent, Tracy realized.

She then heard a yell, "Tracy!" and then she was tackled by John, as he picked her up and hugged her, swinging her around.

"John, nice to see you too," she laughed.

"Dad didn't say you were coming," he accused.

"I told him not to, I wanted it to be a surprise," she grinned.

"So that is why he has been grinning from ear to ear the last two days," Harv said.

"So, he doesn't have a hot date after all," John grinned.

"Sorry to disappoint you there my cousin, but no, I suppose he doesn't."

"Hey I'm not disappointed," Craig grinned.

She glanced at him.

"Sorry Tracy, this is Craig, he's helping out my dad, he works with the FBI," John told her.

"Craig, this is my cousin Tracy. So why are you here Tracy?" he asked.

"Your dad said he missed me and to come for a visit," she supplied.

"Not a very opportune time, why would he do that?" Craig asked, "he is only putting your life in danger by having you here."

"Tracy can handle herself," Harv spoke up. Tracy shot him a warning glance which Craig caught and wondered about.