Chapter 17

Early Saturday morning, Tracy and Grey showed up on Wang's girlfriend's doorstep. Tracy had already been wired with bracelets and earrings, so whatever she said, the agents could hear also.

The girl answered the door, and looked at Tracy in shock and then she saw Grey. "Not you two," she groaned, but let them in.

They walked in. Wang was sitting in the chair, his leg propped up.

"Good morning Wang," Tracy said, pleasantly, setting the sonar on the floor by him.

"I brought it back, in one piece. Now we have some things to work out," she said and looked at the girl.

"What is your name?" she asked.

"Star," she said.

"Okay Star, as of right now, I am you."

The girl nodded. "You look just like me."

"I know, and so this is how things are going to work, so no one gets killed. I am going to do this exchange with you, Wang, and as soon as the money is collected, we are going to get back the sonar, and hightail it out of there."

"How do you expect us to do that?" he asked. "They will kill us."

"No, because like them, we will have backup hiding in the wings."

"You think they will have backup?"

"Of course they will. They are the mafia. They won't take any chances. So we have to be careful, okay? Whatever I tell you to do, you do it, or we will both end up dead."

He nodded. "Okay, I agree."

"Good, now we are going to spend the day with you, and we will take my car tonight."

"Yeah, since you slashed my tires," he frowned.

"I couldn't have you escaping now, could we?" she said.

"Who is our backup?" Wang asked.

"Our own mafia," she grinned.

"You really are crooked cops," he said.

"Perhaps," Tracy said, and then turned to Star. "Okay Star, we are going to go over a few things. I will have some protection here for you tonight, just in case, but I need to know a few things so I know how to act."

"Okay," she said, and for the day, the two men watched the two women, until Tracy had Star's mannerisms and slight accent down perfectly.

"Good," Wang said impressed, "If I didn't know any better, I would think you were Star."

"Good, that is what we want," Tracy nodded, "now I need to go change, so I can look like her also, where is your bathroom?"

Star pointed the way, and Tracy went to change. When she walked back out, she was wearing a leather miniskirt, knee-high boots, and a tight top, that showed a hint of cleavage. She also had on bright blue eyeshadow, red lipstick and blue contacts.

The men ogled her. "Wow," Grey said, "you do look just like her."

"Don't I though?" she grinned. "Now all we have to do is wait, but I am hungry. Kyle, will you be a doll and call out for some food?" she asked him.

He grinned. "Sure doll," he replied and went to the phone. He found a pizza place that delivered and ordered the pizza. He then hung up. "It will be here in ten."

"Good, thanks love," she grinned.

"Don't say it unless you mean it," he told her.

"Fine," she sighed, "but that sounds better than something else I could call you," she grinned.