Girlfriend??

LISA

Classes are over I leave class with momo, give her a big hug and go to my locker.I hear a voice behind me.
"Lily!!!"

I turn around and I see my best friend Jisoo jumping for joy. "Hi chu!!" I say

"Aren't you excited for the holidays,it's coming soon?!"She said, closing my locker.

"Yeah it's going to be so cool I can't wait to present to Rosé you will love her!"

"Yeahh well at least we will have time to spend some time before she comes back to Seoul"She said.

We started walking to my car and we got in it.

"So how was your day boo?" She said,starting driving.

"It was sooooo boring today university is so hard" i said

"It isn't that bad lily,you just have to stop focusing on girls and actually study"

"What is study?Never heard that word in my life" i said sarcastically.

"By the way liz i broke up with Brooke yesterday.She said without looking at me.

"You did??!" I said.

"Yea"She said with a small voice.

"I thought you two were good..."

"Yeah, not really, I didn't really like her."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes don't worry Liz"

Me and Jisoo have known each other since she arrived at university and since then we haven't left each other and now we are best friends.But i also have my other best friend Park Chaeyeong also call Rosé I have known her since high school. She went on a business trip with her parents at Busan and she comes back after after the Christmas break .But for the Christmas break she invites us to go to the paradisiac islands of Australia me and Jisoo.Obviously I will not refuse this offer.The holidays are in a few days and we cannot contain our excitement.We arrived at my big house, i parked in front and we got out then entered my house.We find my mom in the kitchen cooking some chocolate chip cookies.

"Hi Martha"Jisoo said giving her a hug.

"Hi Jisoo are you hungry?"my mother asked.

"Not very-"

"I can make you fried chicken."She said before Jisoo could finish her sentence.

"Ahhh I'm starving"

"Hi mom"I said laughing at Jisoo and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello dear,i have to tell you,your dad and i will be gone when you comeback from you trip I'm sure
you'll be wise will we're gone" She said.

"Don't worry Martha i keep an eye on her plus Rosé will be back."Jisoo said sitting on the counter chair.

" Wait mom you guys are going back to thaïland?"

"Yes we have a business trip for the company"She said while putting the cookies in the over.

"I'm gonna miss you guys "i said giving a hug to my mother.

"We gonna miss you to honey "She said

Jisoo and i go up stairs to my room.
And my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hi Lalisa"

"Oh hi Rosie"

"Hi babygirl,can't wait to see both of you"She said

"Wait I'll put you on speaker Jisoo is with me right now"I make a sign to Jisoo telling her to come closer to me.

"Hi Rosé!"She said

"Heyy Jisoo how are you?"

"Good, I can't wait to see you, the three of us are going to have a good holiday!"

"Eummm yes speaking of that ... I must tell you ..."

"What?"i said

"Well I have ..."She said hesitant

"What do you have?"Jisoo said

"I have a girlfriend."

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND???!"