Gone

ROSÉ

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK *

"Rosé!?"

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK *

"Roseanne park get your ass up!"

I jump off bed as i hear Lisa yelled.

"Lisa?What are you doing here?"I said

"We are spending the day together remember?"She said"Why is the door lock?"

"Give me two seconds Lisa."I said"Bae?Bae wake up." I said trying to wake Jisoo up.

"Lisa's here.You need to get up now."I whispered.

"Lisa's here?"She mouthed

"Yes!"I answered

She quickly got up and put her clothes on.

"Lisa go wait for me down stairs will you?I'm on my period and there's blood everywhere on the covers i don't want you to see that."

"Hurry i am not gonna wait all day."She said as she goes down stairs.

"Omg that's so stressful.What do we do?"I said

"Hey don't freak out it's okay.Go take a quick shower like right now,take her out to eat and once you guys are gone i am gonna wake home."She said.

"You're brilliant." I smiled

"I know.Now go take a shower be fast!" She pushed in my bathroom.

Later

JENNIE

Right now i am walking to Rosé house.I literally walked two seconds because we're neighbours. I had to talk to her.It's been so long Lisa and i talked.We barely see each other now.I don't get why is she trying to forget her feelings for me.Rosé is the only problem between us.So i have to talk to Rosé and admit i did.I was about to knock on the door when suddenly the door opens.I see Jisoo.

"What the hell are you doing here chu?"I asked

"Mmmh i-"She scratches her head."I was dropping books that i burrowed from her."She finally said

"Oh...okay...well I'll see you later." I said making my way to the door.

"She's not here.She's out with Lisa."She said as she walk down the stairs.

"Oh okay."

I walk down the stairs say goodbye to Jisoo and go back to my house.

What book would Jisoo burrowed from Rosé?They don't even have one class in common...And it's so late in the morning why would she wake up and walk all the way here to give her a book.She have to 15 min from her house to here all this to give her a book?And she's not even here?Why did Jisoo really came here?

...

I'm in my balcony alone just listening to music and reading magazines by sipping lemonade.

I heard some noises even with my earphones on.I take them off and i ear people laughing.I turn my head and i see Lisa on the balcony of Rosé's Room.She turned her head at the same time as me.We stared at each other for way too long.But i like this feeling,i really like it i miss her so fucking bad.Even if she didn't have any expression on her face i still love to little attention she's giving me right now. I don't wanna show her that i am affected so i don't have any facial expression as well.Rosé comes out of nowhere and interrupts the little moment we had.

"Why are you so silent all of a sudden?What are you looking at?" She asked Lisa.

She didn't say nothing just continued staring at me.Rosé turn around and saw me.