I don't want to be friends...

"Hey Tzuyu"I said smirking
"How are you Lalisa."She said
"I'm good.How about you?"
"Great.What are you doing here?"
"Partying with my friends you know"I said

Tzuyu and i danced together all night,well she danced on me.We got on the side and spend a long time just talking to each other.Yes i know what you're about to say,this bitch cheated on you Lisa, okay but she's still mad pretty.I was devastated at the time but i don't feel anything towards her anymore so really don't care. It's fun to know that she still wants me.I don't want her at all.

"You look so good."She said for the fifth time to night looking my up and down.
"Thank you."i said again smirking.

She whispered to me ear."I would kiss you if there wasn't this many people."

"Well you can't because you cheated on me...We'd probably still be together if you didn't fucked up."I said not looking at her.

"Well i said sorry i hundred time..."she whispered close to my neck then give a small kiss to it.She is h o r n y damn.

I see Jennie looking at me.Keep kissing Rosé bitch, the fuck are you looking at?

"Wanna go upstairs?"i asked

She nodded and took my hand to bring me upstairs.Why the hell did i said that?I smiled at Jisoo from a far and blow a kiss to Jennie from afar just to piss her off.

We get up stairs and find a room.She close the door and directly crashes her lips against mine.Her breath taste like alcohol,i put my hands on her waist and her are behind my neck.She continues kissing me and we make our way to the bed. I can't help but have a guilty feeling.

"Tzuyu wait-"I said before she interrupts me.
"Shut up" She said while continuing to kissing me.She is about to take my belt and my pants off but the door busted open.We both turn to the door at the same time. I see Jennie coming in the room.What is she doing?

"Wtf?! Who the fuck are you?"Tzuyu asked

Jennie grabbed my wrist and dragged me out the room.

"What the fuck are you doing?Im not finished with her yet!"Tzuyu said

"Yes you are."Jennie simply said

We got out the room,she keeps dragging me.I'm really confused right now.

"Jennie what are doing?!"I said.

"Shut up!" She yelled

"Shut up?What do mean shut up?Where are we going?What are you doing?!"

She didn't answered she just continued walking.We got in a room and she closes and lock the door.Then she face me,she looks mad really really mad but why?She doesn't break eyes contact she still looks at me with rage in her eyes.Then she slaps me on the face.

"What the hell!" I said covering my cheek with my hand.It actually didn't hurt that much."Did you just fucking slap Jennie?"I yelled

She took few step back. I push her against the wall with my hands on her
shoulders.She tries to leave but i'm strongly hold her."What's wrong with you huh?"I said.

"Get off of me!!"She yelled

"Why are doing this?"I yelled"Why did i do for you to slap me?"

"That was for kissing your ex girlfriend and almost have sex with her!"

"Are you serious?You're jealous?!"I said

"I can't believe you're actually fucking jealous Jennie!You kissed Rosé while looking at me directly in the eyes and when i make out with someone it's a problem?"I said letting go off her.