Here i come

"Gone?"Irene said

"What do you mean by gone?"Seulgi asked

"Well gone.She wasn't answering my texts and calls after school yesterday and i went to her house today,there's no one in there. I have no idea where she is."She said

"But why wouldn't she tell you?She is your girlfriend after all."Irene asked

"I don't know."She answered

She wouldn't even tell Rosé?Where the hell is she?

"Why would she just disappeared without telling anyone?"

"At least we know she's not alone,she is with her parents for sure."Jisoo said

"Yea...Oh shit we are going to be late to class!"Rosé said

"Jisoo we better get going."Irene said

"Right.Bye guys!Bye baby"She kiss Rosé on the cheek and walk away with Irene.

Woah am i the only one who saw that? It's just a kiss i know but never i called Rosé "baby" in that way and i barely give her kisses on the cheek since we're friends.Hugs are enough plus i don't do that to taken people.It's nothing,i'm just tripping...it's nothing.

"What?"Rosé said.

"Nothing.You're right we are going to be late."

I got up my seat and give Rosé a  slow kiss.

"See you later...baby."I said the last part by imitating Jisoo voice.I quickly walk away before she have time to say something.

I'll be watching these two...

...

It's been a 2 weeks now since i've saw Jennie.After school i decided to go myself to Jennie's house.I rang the bell several times without any answer.I got behind her house and tried to look through the windows. She was really gone.No one is there. Their stuff are still here so they are coming back for sure.

I make my way back to my car but stop in the way because i heard someone.

"Bae isn't that Lisa's car?"I heard Jisoo saying.

Bae?

"Yeah maybe she's in my house let's go see."Rosé said

Once i heard the door shutting i ran to my car.I was trying to find my keys when i hear Rosé behind me.

"Lisa!"

I turn around as i see Rosé coming towards me.

"Hey."I said

"Hey what are doing here?"

"I was checking out Jennie's house."I decided to not lie. I don't want her to lie to me."Are you alone?"I asked.

"Noo...my...my mom is sick today she decided to stay home."She said

"Ohh no one else?"I asked