SCP-046

WHOOOOOOO

BOTANY, MOTHERF*CKERS

Object Class: Euclid

Special Containment Procedures: Okay, so get this, we had to BUY the land that 046 is occupying, AND THEN we had to barricade it. Also, signs that VERY CLEARLY state that this is private property are to be VERY CLEARLY placed.

Angsty Teens: Lol nope, guess I'll die

" additionally, increased mental health examinations are to be administered to ensure that no personnel inclined or potentially inclined towards self-harm or self-destructive tendencies are allowed within the 50 km radius"

All the personnel: 

Also, no animals.

Any and all animals trying to get in are to be burned.

Ha, just kidding, they're to be killed in the normal way.

Any personnel showing unusual interest in 046 are to undergo medical examinations as specified...somewhere.

Description: 046 is a plant. That eats people. 

I'm getting some cheesy scary movie vibes from this

Anyway, it's in Kentucky.

(Where ALL predatory plants live!)

I bet this pops in a tour somewhere there.

Tour Guide: And over there, is a mass of man-eating plants! 

Tourists: wHOA

Tour Guide: Cool, right? That's right, take a picture before the bureaucrats arrest us.

To be specific, which I never am, but, 046 is actually composed of plants native to good 'ole Kentucky, like uh, White Oak, and uh, Holly, and Coral Honeysuckle.

No, I did not have to google it.

(I did. I totally did. I'm not a Botanist.)

Also: SCP-046-2

046-1 and 046-2 are neighbors, and by that I mean that they're in the same place.

045-2 is what I assume is 046 as a whole's main eating place, I'm not sure though, because for the millionth time today it's being vague as hell

But in unrelated news:

"SCP-046 is capable of attracting prey within a 50km radius through hallucinogenic means; all evacuations of personnel should carry them outside of this radius to disable SCP-046's effect."

Animals and humans that have a life-threatening disease or a psychological disorder that induce destructive activities are drawn to 046

and then they kind of just lay down and die

SCP-046: a poem

Roses are red

Violets are blue 

SCP-046 eats people 

yes, it really do