The last chapter before oblivion.

hey kids. 

This is the last chapter I will make before summer break starts.

I've been on wattpad for about two years now and people who have read my other stories know I take a break for the summer. 

And I'll start right back up in the fall, when school starts.

Yeah, that's the news, uh, I've got this great idea to start this back up again in a couple of months but with some improvements like an update schedule, so I can make sure I make quality content for the masses and what-not.

So, seeing as this is the last chapter, I'll make it a mis-match of everything. Ideas, SCPs, memes, everything. 

Let's go, kids

Okay is it weird that I want to write SCP oneshots,

but they're so painfully accurate that it hurts?

just to spite people.

How do oneshots even work? Do people suggest ideas? Or do you make them? Or both?

It's a weird idea,

but it just might work.

Oh my god these guys are ghosts

yo where are the ghostbusters when you need them 

that's actually a really cool concept though, the fact that they're doing things beyond the grave to benefit people

I think, I'm not sure, actually. Maybe they're just uhhhh floating around.

and writing on walls. And figuring out what SCP-055 looks like. But don't, because you won't come back.

Which is a shame, because in our never ending pursuit of knowledge,  there will always be something we don't understand.

This came from uhhhhhh SCP-2111

Really interesting stuff. Is it a parasite? Is it a bunch of words that make you go funny? Not sure.

That's the best part. 

does anybody here watch certain series's  after looking at memes about it and deciding you will watch it so you can get the joke

me too

at least now I understand ~20-30% of sherlock memes

SPEAKING OF WHICH