Synopsis

Rare
\ ˈrer  \
1 : seldom occurring or found.
2 : marked by unusual quality, merit, or appeal.

Marshall Mathers
He was never one for taking relationships seriously, not unless it was the one he so often had with Kim that is. Never having been in love with anyone else, all he had been through with her was all he knew of relationships. Some might say he needed a fresh slate in the romance department. However, Marshall never expected to meet his match. The one person that'd turn his world right side up. Nor did he think he'd fall so hard.

Khrystellete Valenti-Bellisario—
As a young girl, the only person Khrys had in the world was her mother. The person who'd teach her all she needed to know about love, care and respect for herself as well as other humans. Being the kind soul she was, it wasn't hard to see why it was so easy to fall in love. The love she gave was so rare. It should've been able to heal every turmoil and sickness in the world.

————————————————————————

What happens when Hollywood's coldest "bad boy" rapper has a chance meeting with America's sweetheart? Would she be able to purify his dark heart or would that suffering spread unto her and swallow that purity along with it?

———————————————————————

Quick warning to the readers:
This story will contain mentions of violence and sexual situations. The main character in this story is 19 years of age as her counterpart (Marshall) is 27 at the start of this story. However this work of  fiction takes place over a span of a few years and the characters will not engage in any sexual activity until later. If that bothers anyone, please refrain from reading this work. If not, happy reading.

Some of the events in this story are fabricated for entertainment purposes only.

@miscfics, 2020
all rights reserved.

Started— January 17th, 2020
Completed— To be Determined