Eminem Imagines Book??

Hello lovelies, I really appreciate you guys for being so loyal to this book. To show my appreciation, I've decided that I wanted to make an imagines book to hold you guys in between updates. Of course, requests WILL be accepted and actually very much preferred because it's so easy to bounce ideas off of my readers. I also noticed that most of my readers tend to be stans so I figured why the hell not, am I right? This way you all would also be about to get a taste of something different and not just one storyline as well.

I would like to know what kind of things you guys wanna see in that book. So if you're interested in something like that, please don't hesitate to let me know via pms, comments or even on my message board.

You can choose any era (before fame on til present day), whether you want it to be a reader insert (y/n) or a personal insert (using your name or one you'd prefer to go by), the plot, as well as the type (fluff, angst, nsfw and so on). Or if you'd like me to freestyle it, I'd be more than happy to do whatever suits your needs.

I am in the process of writing up a chapter for Rare but if you'd like to request, feel free to do so and I'll get to it ASAP.

Anywayyy, love you all and I'll of course, see you in the next chapter.

Miscfics ♥️