Chapter 11

Thank you guys for being so patient with me, I'm still working on requests so expect those sometime soon. In the meantime, here's chapter 11 for your viewing pleasure.

( TW: an attempted sexual-assault.)
If this bothers you, feel free to skip this part, I'll leave a note letting you all know when it's safe to read.

"Can I come in?" David asked.

"I don't think that's a good idea, David."

"Why, is your little boyfriend here?"

"Whether anyone is in my home or not, does not concern you. I don't want you here, simple as that."

David practically snarled at Khrys. He reached forward, grabbing her by the throat. This caught her off guard, causing her to let go of the door, David took this as a chance to barge his way in. He took her phone out of her hand and ended the call.

"Listen up, you little bitch," he started, looking her in the eyes. "Every since you left me, you've been acting like you're too good for me. But newflash, you aren't."

Khrys stared at him with widen eyes, trying her best to fight him off but he was stronger than her. She couldn't even speak, so she just relaxed and tried to catch her breath.

"You belong to me, you've always belonged to me. Whether you like it or not. I could make or break you, so if I were you, I'd be a little more grateful. Fuck that little wanna be gangsta you've been chasing after, he could never fuck you like I can."

David started moving her back towards the couch. Khrys shook her head, her eyes pleading. But he was seemingly ignoring her.

"What does he have that I don't, hm?" He asked, pushing her back on the couch cushions, and reaching down to unbuckle his pants."He certainly doesn't have enough money to keep up with your high maintenance ass. Or does that not matter? You gave it up to him didn't you, you little slut? Maybe you got him whipped. "

When David reached down to pull Khrys' pants off, she took her chance and kicked him in his forehead.

"Ow, you little fucking bitch."

(All safe to read now!)

She reached above her head and grabbed the lamp off her table. David got up and ran towards her, so she bashed the lamp over his head. It was taking him a while to get up so she ran towards her kitchen and grabbed a knife out of her draw. She heard David's footsteps coming around the corner and they abruptly stopped when he saw her holding a knife.

"Get away from me, David."

He held his hands up, taking small steps towards her.

"Just, wait a minute Khrys. Let's talk about this, okay?"

"Talk about this!" She shrieked. "You were going to rape me!"

"Rape? You would've liked it, you whore."

Khrys' phone started ringing, and both their heads snapped towards the sound. Khrys was hoping it was her mother calling back to check on her.

"Don't you move." She warned David, arming herself with another knife.

Khrys walked over towards the couch to grab her phone. When she found it, she kept a close eye on David as she picked it up. She looked at the caller I.D. and it was...Marshall? Deciding it was better for her to be on the phone with someone right now, she answered it.

"Hello." She answered, her voice shaky.

"Finally, I've been trying to- Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"