Curtain Call | Tsumugi Tsukioka ♡

prompt: Hi, I was wondering if you could make a Tsumugi Tsukioka one-shot, if that's not too mucb trouble for you

prompt: Hi, I was wondering if you could make a Tsumugi Tsukioka one-shot, if that's not too mucb trouble for you. Anything goes, but I'd prefer fluff or angst. Thank you, and I hope you have a nice day! 😊😊😊

by: flowersareinbloom [Quotev]

___

"Doumo Arigatou!" Tsumugi Tsukioka exclaimed as he bowed to the audience before him. As much as he loved the theatre stage, there was one place he's severely longing for.

Home.

After the curtain closed, he did his farewells as he muttered some "see you later!" under his breath. He quickly scanned the side of the stage and backstage looking for someone in particular.

Home isn't always a place.

Then at that moment, [Eye Color] eyes met Blue ones. His smile turned into a grin as yours, did too. Tsumugi ran towards the [Hair Color] haired girl as she threw her arms around him. It was a feeling he could never get enough of.

Home isn't always a place, sometimes it's someone.

"I bought you flowers!" [Name] beamed at Tsumugi with a smile so bright, he felt unworthy to see it.

"A bouquet of lilac flowers?" Tsumugi couldn't help but mutter in surprise as his face was painted by a pink hue.

" White for purity, blue for happiness and tranquility, finally magenta for love and passion. Did I get that right?" [Name] asked the green thumbed male.

"Uh- y- yeah!" The flustered boy exclaimed.

"Ah, I'm so glad..." [Name] sighed in relief. Tsumugi mustered up his confidence as he finally asked,

"[Name], would you like to go out with me later?" Tsumugi asked.

"Go out meaning date? Or... like go out of life from this world? I didn't peg you as the type to commit a double suicide, Tsu-chan." [Name] said, confusing the already flustered male.

"I- uh, I didn't mean that!" Tsumugi exclaimed in surprise.

"I know, silly! I'm just messing with you! Hahaha! You should've seen your expression!" The girl said. "Of course, I'm going out with you, I'm your girlfriend! Ahahaha!" [Name] laughed, in which Tsumugi joined in too.

Some passerby, namely Tsuzuru, might call this an ethereal, angelic occurrence.

"They're so pure I worry about them sometimes..." Tsuzuru trailed off as the couple laughed together.

"Don't worry, at least they're happy, right? I wish I have a relationship like that!" Sakuya exclaimed, as energetic as ever.

"Like you've got room to talk." Tsuzuru sighed.

"Yeah, right. Yuki literally calls you Pure Energy Concentrate." Tenma said.

With this, the couple's attention where directed at them.

"Oh hello, you guys! Do you need me for something?" Tsumugi asked, hospitable as always.

"Yo Sakuya, Tsuzuru, Tenma, Banri." [Name] greeted them. Just in time that Banri walked in too.

"We just wanted to congratulate you, Tsumugi-san!" Sakuya said with fervor.

"Yeah, that was a solid show you put up there. Don't get me wrong though, Autumn Troupe won't lose!" Banri said, with some hint of determination lacing his tone.

"As if Summer troupe would loose to you guys." Tenma said to Banri. "Anyway, that was a great show, congratulations!" he then added, now looking at Tsumugi's general direction.

"Yeah, that was an excellent show. It made me determined to write something greater!" Tsuzuru said.

"Thank you!" Tsumugi exclaimed with his voice full of gratitude.

"The director is holding party today, as usual. See you later!" Tsuzuru informed the duo as they left them alone.

"I'll get ready then." Tsumugi said.

"Please take a shower while you're at it!" [Name] called out after Tsumugi. The blue haired male stopped his attacks and turned around to face the girl.

"It's not like I stink that much is it?" Tsumugi muttered with a defeated sigh.

"Oh no! I didn't mean it to come off that way!" [Name] exclaimed in surprise.

"I know, I know Ahahaha!" Tsumugi teased then laughed. "You blushed just like you did when you spilled coffee on me the first time we met!" he reminded her, successfully embarrassing the already embarrassed girl.

"Is this your idea of getting back? You're so mean..." [Name] sighed.

"Ahahaha! Please do tell the reasoning behind your first statement." Tsumugi laughed.

"Ah? Oh that? It's nothing. It's just that your hair is so soft after you wash it and I love it." [Name] explained looking away, with red tainting her cheeks.

"Ahh, you're so cute..." Tsumugi muttered right as he left.

Not long after that, Tsumugi took a brief shower and put on his usual blue sweater. In more or less 5 minutes he was out and reunited with [Name] again.

"You ready?" [Name] asked.

"Hmm? Yeah..." Tsumugi asked.

"Is there something wrong, Tsumu?" [Name] asked.

"Ah a-ano, can we stop by the flower shop?" The timid male asked.

The couple walked towards the flower shop that was located near the theater. Tsumugi made [Name] wait outside, within minutes, he came back outside with a crimson colored flower.

"An amaryllis?" [Name] asked in confusion.

"It has always been my goal to give you an amaryllis these days..." Tsumugi confessed, bashful as always.

"An amaryllis means determination, pride and radiant beauty. You're my pride an joy, [Name]." Tsumugi said with a radiant smile making the female blush.

"In mythology, Amaryllis is a woman who loved a man named Alteo. Alteo loved flowers..." [Name] muttered.

"You're like my Alteo!" [Name] exclaimed in conclusion as she threw her arms around Tsumugi and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

Home isn't always a place, sometimes it's someone. Tsumugi Tsukioka longed for home for so long. Now, he is sure he found his home and it is [Name] [Last Name].