Another Slice, Please! | Juza Hyodo ♡

prompt: the reader bakes sweets often; the reader is Izumi's new assistant that always leaves early

requested by: @MINAmiOWO

____

Juza Hyodo couldn't quite look at the newcomer straight in the eye. He knew she looked familiar. He also knew why she looked familiar.

The newcomer's name is [Name] [Last Name]. A 3rd Year at Ouka High School. She's in a few of Juza's classes too. That isn't exactly the reason why Juza knows her, though.

She works as a part time cashier in Juza's favorite café. That means they run into each other a lot.

Desperate times for Juza call for desperate measures from Juza.

He did everything he could to keep her mouth shut. He doesn't want his little secret to be exposed. Even if that means buying her a slice of cake every afternoon.

Juza didn't want anyone to know about that too. That's why as of the moment, he actually considers to turn back from the lounge and quietly shut the door. The dorm is huge, he could avoid her. He can and he absolutely will. He must keep his secrets, after all.

Unfortunately for him, Izumi spots him even before he takes another step back into his and Banri's shared room.

"Oh? Juza? Come here!" Izumi called out.

You could almost see Juza's eye twitch. So much for avoiding her at all costs. He begrudgingly walked towards the lounge where the two females were.

"Meet [Name] [Last Name]. She'll be my assistant starting tomorrow!" Izumi said as she pushed the girl forward.

"A-ah! Oh, Juza! It's you!" [Name] said as she stumbled in front of the violet haired teen. Simultaneously, pairs of eyes suddenly turned to him. Juza doesn't know if he ate too many sweets or does Banri literally have question marks on his head.

"You actually have friends?" Banri asked. This irked Juza, though.

"Waddya say, punk?" Juza says with a glare, already squaring up to the animal print wearer.

"Alright, alright. Why don't we all calm down?" Omi says, getting in between the two.

"Ah, that's right you guys are classmates, right?" Tenma asked.

"Yeah." They reply at the same time, one more enthusiastic than the other.

"He also buys me-" [Name] started off which set Juza into a full on panic mode.

Was his well-kept secret about to be exposed just because of this? Hell no. Taichi knowing their strange connection was enough. That's why Juza did the first thing that he thought of at the moment.

"Dunno her." He said with a shrug and turned his back as he started on his journey back to his shared dorm room. Phew, that was a close one.

____