A Day in the Life of Mankai's Assistant Director | A3!

omg omg so we hit 10K reader and it's totes lit y'all!!! THIS IS THE 10K SPECIAL I'VE WORKED HARD ON FOR SO LONG!!! Here is the part where I ramble on for so long that reader will forget they're trying to read a one shot!! blah blah blah!!! but like I wanna thank each and everyone of you *pats head* thank you so much!!! it's totes rad and lit u guys! y'all literally reading this shit omg omg. wait you're still reading this? okay onto the fic now!!!

____

Y/n's POV:

*riiiiiiing*

"GODDAMNIT!" i shouted angrily. "IT'S TOO FUCKIN G EARLY FOR THIS" so I threw my alarm clock on the wall. "Y/N WTF ARE YOU DOING THAT'S THE  395739229TH THIS DAY!" Izami complained from her bed.

My name is Y/n L/n, I can sing, I dance, I do karate. MY father is the CEO of 93848392 Billion companies and he owns the world. My mom is a pretty pop star, model, actress and has 923729100 different business. Basically my parents own the world.  And yeah, I am the assistant director at Manley Company.

"BLeaKdjffksksk" I said. "HOW DID YOU KEYBOARD SMASH IRL?" Kazoonari says as he climbed the window to Izumi and me's bedroom. "WHAT ARENYOU DOING HERE!!!!" I shouted in shock and bit his fingers that was on the window. "AAAAAAAAAA!" Kazzonari said as he fell from the 2nd floor.

So anyways, like the fabulous person that I am, I goed down the stairs and saw Sikuya, so of cousre he greeted me. "HI Y/N! WOW YOU'RE SO PRETRY TODAY!" so I replied "THANK YOU WHY ARE WE SHOUTING"

Sakoya was about to reply when a BIG ball of black matter broke through the window! the object stood up and it was Nasumi!!!! I am his only friend that he likes!!! "What were you doung with Kantoku-chan?!" He said pulling out a pencil. "Just because u love you, that doesn't mean You can take my Kantoku-chan aWAY FROM MEEEEEE!" he wailed and then said "I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE RHAAAAAAAAAA-" and then charged at me and proceeded to stab my eye but that's fine.

Tsozuro is slumped on the table so I charged at him with my canon. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He shouted, kamekichi FLEW in the room and then started pecking my head. "That's *peck* What *peck* you deserve *peck* for being noisy *peck*" "WAAAAH I'M SORRY KAME-KUN!!!!"

Kamekichi sqwuaked and then screamed "SAKUYAAA BRING ME MY ALCOHOOOOL!"
Sekuya complied fast. TSEZURU was now awake and making food for us of course I get my high quality f/f (faveorite food) that's made from the highest of the highest qualitie food.

Itaro came out of his dorm room so I ran and hugged him! of course! "Bleh! you stink!" I SAID in discuss. Iteru pulled an uno reverse from his pocket and said "NO U!" I wailed and cried so he hit my head with a controller he got put of thin air.

"OH NO! N/n (cute Nick name) IS HURT! nO PROTIEN! I DO THIS ALL THE TIME IN MY HOME COUNTRY!" Cetrun said so he picked me up and then tossed me out of the window from the rooftop.

So of course right before I hit the ground I stopped gravity so I wouldn't be HURT! I floated inside the door again. And sat beside Chekage. "You stink." He said and sneezed spices all over me.

After everything that happened, Tinma decided to take me out so we goed to the mall but tgen his fans saw him and then startrd heading towards us! I holded tenmu's hands so he wouldn't getten lost bit then his fangirls trampled me under their shoe.

After the stampede Yoki seened us so he went to help me! of course I'm his only friend too!! He sewed my torm up pretty blouse that was like $102455829102473 from this very expensive brand. I started to feel pricking needle in my stomach so I looked down and saw Yuke stitch my stomach with my blouse! Oh cool.

Moku then rushed to me because he saw my  stomach! (the organ) and then started blushing. "A-ah Y-y/n y-y-you h-have s-s-such a p-pretty s-stomach OWO I-I c-can s-s-see y-your i-intestines OWO 😳😳😳😳" so i replied "Wow thank you Muku!" but then the portal to my private world open so i ran after him, internal organs in my hands.

"Sankaku! Sankaku!" i heard from the distance. "HOW TGE FUCK ARE YOU HERE MISUMO?" I asked so he replied with "SANKAKU SANKAKUUUUU~" And then road a unicorn towards the sunset.

"WTF HOW WHERE WHAT JFJDIWKDKS?!" I keyboard smashed. "Sup fam! Will you finally teach me how to keyboard smash irl?" a fingerless Kezunaru greeted me. I forgot i bit his finger earlier yikes. "NO! THATS LIKE ONE OF THE 1000000 THINGS THAT MAKE ME SPECIAL!" so i  opemed another portal back to the real world where Kumun was.

"Are you seriously wearing a baseball glove while eating?" I asked him woth my eyebrows raised but like in a fashionable way. "HmM!!! Oh! You stink!" he said. "WelL YeaH! Of coUrSe!" I pouted and then walked towards the other side of the dorm.

"Banri-chan can i ask you something?" I asked him. "Of course anything for you!!!!" he cheered. "Why are you a rat?" i asked the question everyone has been meaning to ask. "I was not! Now I am! Omg thank you for noticing me!!!!" he  said crying

"Omg y/n-chan what did you do to ny best friend?!!!!" Joza asked. "Why did you make Banri-kun cryyyy! Now im gonna cry too!!"

Taechi then arrived at the scene. "Huh? Why is everyone crying!!! You're making fun of y/n-chan aren't you?! figHT ME! FIGHT MEEEE!" Taichi said. And then Omg appeared out of thin air and said "OKAY I WILL! For Y/N!" And so Teichi and Ome fought outside.

Sakyu came running in, crying. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I don't know what to do 😭😭😭 If only someoen could stop them!!! WAAAAAAAAH!!!" so i heard his wish so i made Matsokawa wearing all black appear from thin air.

"You. Stop that right now." He said with a stone cold voice so they stopped. I sighed these are all making me so tired af. So i plopped down on the couch next to Tsumugi.

"Don't you think Azami looks so cute?" I asked him. I looked over to Azemi, his cheeks painted red like how the tomato juice runs when you stab that goddamned fruit. "Aza-chan! Keep up the great work!" I cheered and his face turned more red and then he passed out on the ground.

"Watchu practicing Tsumu?" i asked him. "Oh im practicing my role, he likes to bite things" Tsumagi said and tgen bit my hand off. "Oh wow cool!" I said and then went to Hesoka.

I pulled a marshmallow out and tgen gave it to him. He took it and then and cat appeared out of nowhere to drag Hisuka somewhere.

Azoma took a seat beside me and immediately cowered in fear. "Y-you stink! You mist be banished!" He said. Tasaku saluted to Azema and then picked me up by my blouse  and tossed me out of the window again. "Wow cool!" I said as i fell to my death.

"Ah, dear Y/n, oh gracious hoe
this might be the final blow
blah blah blah...
fall to your death hoe" Hamare recited after. Tears pricked my eyes

"That's a wonderful poem Hoe thank you!" I shouted as i continued to fall because everything is in slow motion.

Ah yes, this is ny every day life in Mankai Company as their assistant director. On e again, I am Y/n L/n the goddess of GOD power.

___

Oh yeah, check the date today.
H

appy April Fools!

   on a serious note, thank you everyone for the support! We reached 10K! Thank you for reading, voting and commenting! It's always fun writing for each and everyone of you! I am so glad to be in this fandom and to be able to interact with all of you.

Once again, from the bottom of my heart,
Thank you.

- Erisu ♡