Candy | Sakyo Furuichi ♡

prompt: Sakyo and Child! Reader where she is his baby sister

Requested by: Draagon-Kid [Wattpad]

___

Sakyo Furuichi sighed as he massaged his temples using his fingers. He went out to buy his sister's favorite candy and he comes home to this complete and utter chaos? He was out for fifteen minutes! Fifteen!

He knew leaving his baby sister to his troupe mates wasn't a good idea, well he has an idea on how bad it could be but Autumn troupe, being the over achiever that they are, clearly exceeded Sakyo's expectations, and it's not in a good way.

[Name] was on Banri's shoulder pulling on his one-length hair, Juza was covered in whipped cream and sprinkles. Omi had flour all over his face and his vest, Taichi was tangled in some... rope-like thing. Was it yarn? Sakyo hopes it is. Azami was well, trying to scold both Banri and [Name], launching into a lecture about safety while the blonde paid him no mind.

'Oh to hell with it, it could be much worse...' Sakyo thought, releasing an audible sigh.

"What the hell is happening here?" He asked in his stern voice. The mere tone of it making everyone act timid and well-behaved like a child being scolded by their parents.

"No, Settsu. Don't blame the kid." Sakyo added just as Banri opened his mouth, making him close it again.

"He looks like a gaping fish out of water!" [Name] snickered. Sakyo shot her a look and that silenced her.

"So?" Sakyo asked as he folded his arms and waited for an answer. Azami sighed.

"The gremlin ran around and spilled the ingredients for the scones Omi-san was making." Azami said shaking his head.

"Hey, I'm not a gremlin!" [Name] said as she jumped off of Banri's shoulder. Azami, who was the nearest person to her moved fast and caught her before she hit the floor.

"Plus you don't say that to your bride to be!" [Name] cheered.

Kumon, who was getting a bottle of water from the fridge, choked as he heard this. Azami blushed bright pink and Sakyo wanted to hit his head on a wall and forget this happened.

"W-where did you even get that, that.. absurd idea?!" Azami managed to stutter out amidst his blushing frenzy. "[N-name]! That's inappropriate! Y-you should know better than that! Didn't shithead Sakyo teach you a-any better?!" Azami added, scolding the little blonde.

"Yup! That's why I'll grow up into a fined woman!" [Name] cheered.

"Please don't, Chīsana bosu (Little boss)!" Sakoda said as he entered the dorm carrying a bag of whatever Sakyo bought earlier.

"Ken-san!" [Name] cheered as she noticed the newcomer's presence.

"Hey shorty, I think you mean 'fine', yeah?" Banri said as he kneeled down to match [Name]'s height. [Name] brought her foot up and kicked Banri in the cheek, the older male muttering a quiet "oomph!"

"See! I can already defend myself from creeps! I'll be a fined woman worthy of Aza-kun's marriage!" [Name] said with bright, beaming eyes as she pumped her fist in the air.

This statement made Azami blush even more as the rest of the troupe had questionable expressions as of the moment. Sakyo sighed,

"All right, that's enough. [Name] come here." Sakyo commanded as she shook his head.

"Awww... But I wanted to spend more time with them!" [Name] pleaded. Sakyo gave her a look and it was enough.

This action caused the young girl stop and follow Sakyo, who was on his way back into his dorm room. Sakoda was also quietly following them, still holding on to whatever Sakyo bought.

Once they arrived inside the dorm room, [Name] raised her hands, as if silently asking for Sakyo to carry her.

Sakyo shook his head with a contented smile and carried [Name], raiding her high enough to set her on his bunk bed. Once she was seated on top of his bed, Sakyo soon followed suit and sat on his bunk, legs in a crisscross position while [Name]'s were dangling off the edge.

"So how was the troupe?" Sakyo asked, curious to know what actually happened.

"Oh! Your friends were fun!!!" [Name] cheered with a bright smile.

"Hmm, friends huh?" Sakyo thought out loud. Well, Sakyo never really thought about it. Were they his friends? No, perhaps it's something more than that.

"Yes! friends! Banban taught me how to play games on his phone! Juu scared me at first but he really likes sweets! He gave me a candy when I accidentally punched Banban in the face!" [Name] told Sakyo as she recalled the events that occurred earlier.

"Hmm, is that why you kicked Banri earlier?" Sakyo asked the child beside him.

"Yes! I figured that if I hurt Banban again, Juu will give me another bite of his pudding!" [Name] said, full of enthusiasm. Sakyo could only sigh, what did he expect?

"Taicchan was making me some origami but I, the great one, decided to set a trap!" [Name] proclaimed.

Sakyo couldn't help but stare softly at his younger sister. He was so glad of her bright personality. She never had to go through what hell he went through. She was like a shining star in his field of darkness.

"So he fell for it?" Sakyo asked, coaxing his little sister to continue.

"Yeah! he totally fell for it! But he kinda tripped on the yarns too so Oma, who was baking got involved in the mess too. I should probably say sorry to him." [Name] reflected.

"Do that and I'll give you this." Sakyo said as he pulled out a bag of [Name]'s favorite candy.

"I'll do it even without the candy! That's what you taught me!" [Name] said.

"Plus why a whole bag? Are you even Sakyo-nii? He would never!" [Name] asked as she poked Sakyo's moles under his eye.

"But you have those... points! Izumi-nee said they were smexy! ...But you must save the candies for the future why a whole bag?" [Name] asked.

Sakyo was thankful the lights weren't on or else his little sister would've teased him for blushing a light pink shade when she mentioned what Izumi said about his moles.

"Oh, shut up. I'm being nice." Sakyo muttered, uncharacteristically bashful.

"There you go! My favorite older brother is back!" [Name] cheered.

"I'm your only older brother." Sakyo pointed out.

"Yup! And that's why you're my favorite!" [Name] confirmed as she took the bag of her favorite out of Sakyo's grasp.

"Thank you! I'll share them with your friends! Specially Aza-kun! I caused him lots of trouble while you were away! Buh-bye!" [Name] said as she got up from her sitting position in the bunk and gave Sakyo a quick hug.

[Name] climbed down the stairs and out of Sakyo's room. The latter couldn't tear his eyes away from the door.

[Name] was like his own sunshine baby, a thing that keeps him through and through stressful nights. He couldn't be anymore proud of himself for raising someone like her.