Cotton Candy | Azami Izumida

→ summary:» in which [name] [last name] asks azami izumida for some help in her studies

→ summary:
» in which [name] [last name] asks azami izumida for some help in her studies.

→ author's note:
» i highly recommend listening to the song while reading this! it adds so much to the vibe of the story and yes, it's the one playing near the end of the story. it's just so cute!

» happy birthday to my bby which i love so so much omg/// i say baby but we're like at the same age, but a babey is a babey and azami is the babey. he's so pure, i love him so much.

→ playlist
» yungblud - cotton candy

___

[Name] [Last Name] has liked Azami Izumida for a while now, yet that's something she'd never confess; seeing how the latter views relationships after all.

It was the start of junior high; you found it astonishing how Azami never failed to stand up for himself. He is so brave, it was admirable. He might have a foul vocabulary, yet those things that come out of his mouth are so pure. He never had ill intentions towards anyone. How hard is it not to fall for him?

You heaved a sigh as you stuffed your hands on your pockets.

"Hey." Azami called out to you.

"What did you need help with?" He continued.

"I was hoping you could help me out with math, that's like, your expertise, right?" You explained.

"Nah, can't understand high school level math." He shrugged, mirroring your actions as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"But you'll still help me, right?" You asked.

"Yeah, but let's make it quick, or else I'll never hear the end of it from that shitty old man." Azami grumbled.

Oh, that's right, he's part of an acting troupe with his old baby sitter from what he's told you.

"Is he still that strict?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, he gave Taichi-san an hour long lecture because Taichi-san picked up his glasses using the 'wrong way'. Tch, it's just glasses, who cares about the right or wrong way?" He asked, turquoise eyes drifting to glance at the quickly setting sun.

"He's probably gonna scold you if you entered the dorm in an inappropriate way." Azami said as he shrugged his shoulders, emphasizing his point.

"Well, that's a no for me, thank you very much." You sighed, shoulders slumping back.

"How about we go study there? Maybe we can grab a snack too, yeah?" You raised an eyebrow as you pointed at a diner near the school.

"Isn't that the new place everyone's been talking about?" Azami asked, eyebrows furrowing as the both of you continued to walk towards the diner.