Chap 1: Dreaming about noodles?

Emiko was sitting on the cot, reading one of her books called 'The History of the Kung Fu Leaders'. She wasn't really a Kung Fu Fanatic like her brother but she was interested in it's history.

"Emiko! Po! Get up! You'll both be late for work!"

Emiko accidentally stayed in bed longer than she anticipated. She quickly got off her cot and put her book back on the shelf, then she started to get changed into her work clothes. 

(Her work clothes kinda look like mr pings but with black leggings, I don't know I'm terrible at clothing)

She just finished putting on her work shirt when she heard a loud 'Thump!' Coming from behind her. She turns around to see her brother on the floor facing upwards toward the ceiling. She smiles and walks towards him.

"Mourning brother." She signed.

"Mourning Emiko." Po Mumbled, he looked around the room at all his Kung Fu posters, figurines and a bunch more. He sighed before laying his head on the ground.

"Need help?" 

"Naw I got this." Po answered, he tries to kick stand himself up but his weight seems to over power the poor guy.

" Po! Emiko! What are you two doing up there!?" Their father yelled at them from down below.

"Uhh nothing." Po responded before attempting to push himself on his feet again. He looked up at Emiko.

"Hey sis a little help here, please." Emiko smiled at her brother, and help him up in the best She could. Once he was up he jumped in front of his action figures.

"HIYAH! Money! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress ROAR!!..." He stopped roaring when he saw the next door neighbour staring at him like he was a lunatic. Emiko just  politely waved at her while Po just duck down in embarrassment.

"Po! Emiko! Let's go! Your both late for work!" 

"Coming!" Po picked up a ninja star and flings it at the wall, but it fails, he tried to throw it once more before picking it up. Emiko was about to climb down the later bit Po stops her.

"Emiko, do you have your purse?" Emiko quickly ran to her dresser and grabbed her woven purse. That purse has her notepad, her quills and extra ink, just so she can take the customers orders and interact with them. 

She gave Po a thumbs up and they both started their way down the stairs. Emiko was the first one down the steps, she moved out of the way just in case Po fell down the stairs again, it's no fun being squashed into a bean pancake. Just as Emiko thought, Po came tumbling down the stairs face first into the kitchen. He looked over to his dad who was holding a mountain load of baskets.

"Sorry dad." Po apologized.

"Sorry doesn't make the noodles." Ping says, peeking over the baskets.

Emiko and Po walked over and started to help with the kitchen.

"What were you to doing up there, all that noise?" Ping asked his kids.

"Oh nothing I just a, had a crazy dream." Po responded.

"About what?"

"Huh?"

"What were you dreaming about?"

Emiko looked over at Po. She wondered if he was finally gonna tell dad about his dreams and what he truly wants to be.

"What was I..uhh.. I was dreaming about uhh..." Po looked at his dad who was chopping vegetables and looked at him, he kinda looked excited to here about his dream.