4: Hall of Warriors and Training.

Emiko was still following Po from behind. The crowd was still cheering for the warriors as the palace pigs carried Po up the stairs, into the Jade Palace. Once they got inside the building, One of the geese pushed Emiko to the ground while the pigs just dumped Po like a trash bag.

"Wait a second" Po groaned, reaching his hand out to the palace helpers. But they closed the doors on the siblings.

Emiko crawled over to Po.

"Po are you ok, that fall didn't look nice." She signed. But Po ignored her. He got up and walked to the doors. He chuckled nervously.

"I think there's been a slight mistake." Po says while walking up to the doors. "Uhh.. everyone seems to think that we're uh.." 

Po turned around in awe at the sight before him.

"The sacred halls of warriors, no way. Look at this place Emiko, isn't it magnificent." 

Emiko nodded her head in agreement, the Halls of Warriors look much prettier in person. She got up and walked over to one of the paintings on the walls, she examined the details and colour that was put into the master piece. It probably took most of the year to make it. Po came up beside her and looked at the painting she was looking at. He had this huge grin on his face like he was given a new action figure.

"I've only seen paintings of that painting." Po whispered making Emiko roll her eyes, she smiled as she watched her older brother continue to run around while pointing at random objects. He came to a full stop when he saw a well decorated vase.

"*Gasp* No.." Po ran to the vase while laughing geekily to himself. Emiko came up behind him to see why he was so interested in a vase.

"The legendary Urn of whispering warriors." Po said as he continued to stare closely at the Urn.

"You mean the Urn that contained the souls of the entire Tenshui Army?" Emiko signed to her brother. Po turned to her with a smirk.

"Emi I didn't know you were a Kung Fu Geek like me." Po said to his sister in a teasing way. Emiko just huffed and continued to sign.

"I'm not a creepy geek like you Po, I'm just really into it's history." 

"Then why do you have a Crane plush, no real fan would have one of the furious Five plushies unless their a real fan." Po said.

"Po, I didn't buy that plush. You gave it to me, remember ?" Emiko signed while giving him a deadpan look.

"Oh.. right heh heh.......... you liked the gift, right?" Po asked hoping she still liked the gift he gave her. Emiko smiled at him, reassuringly.

"Of course Po, any gift you or dad give me will always be meaningful to me." Emiko Said. Po smiled at his little sister and gave her a quick hug. They hugged for a few seconds before breaking it.

"Now, wanna try to talk to the Army inside the vase." Emiko asked. Her brothers face lit up like the stars in the night sky, he leaned in closely and whispered to the vase.

"Hello"

"Have you finished sight seeing." 

Emiko looked at the vase, confusion laced all over her face. She didn't expect it to talk, Po just gasped.

"Sorry, I should've come to see you first." Po apologized. Emiko didn't think it was the vase that was talking.

"My patience is wearing thin."

"Oh, well. I mean it's not like you were going anywhere." Po said

"Would you both turn around." Emiko turned around to see Master Shifu, standing new the moon pool.