5: Training with Oogway

It was about five minutes ago when Emiko left the training room. She was following the palace duck from behind as he lead her to her destination. 

She let out a silent sigh, she nervously fiddled her thumbs . She couldn't help but feel like being here was just an accident from the start. *I mean come on! Po and her fell from the sky! Randomly fell right in front of Oogway! They weren't supposed to be here.*

Emiko's attention was back to the goose when he stopped right in the middle of the path. She looked at the palace helper with a puzzled expression. The goose turned to her and pointed ahead.

"Master Oogway is just around that corner." Says the goose."I suggest you hurry along."

She quickly nodded her head at the goose and continued her way up the path. She walked around the corner but stopped. Before her was a crystal blue pond,  it head lotuses in it and green, healthy lily pads just floating all around in the pond. Over on a tiny piece of land was a cherry blossom tree, the blossoms were in full bloom so it made the view even more prettier.

"Oh good, your here."

Startled, Emiko turned around to see Oogway standing behind, he chuckled a bit.

"My apologies, I didn't mean to startle you."

Emiko smiled back. She quickly took out her note pad.. thingy and wrote in it. Once she was done she showed it to the master.

(Yeah she still has her purse thing.)

"It's ok, I get startled by a lot of things. Now you wanted to see me for something?"

"Ah yes. I just wanted to ask you a few things before we begin our training." Oogway says.

"What would you like to talk about Master?"

"Well for starters, let's talk about your special gifts." 

She froze for a moment.

"What do you mean?"

"It is said in the prophecy, that the one who is chosen to be the mistress is to be gifted with powers no one could possibly ever imagine." Oogway says, giving the girl a smile. "I can see your power within you Emiko. And I'm sure you can feel it to."

Emiko looked at her hand and gave off a soft sigh.

"Yes I'm aware of my weird power."

"Could you tell me what your capable of?"

She nodded and continue to write down what she can do.

"I can kinda conjure a force field with my hands, but that doesn't last very long. I can heal people, but that freaks them out."

Oogway took in that information and gestures her to follow him to the cherry tree. He walks over to one  part of the tree and points to a broken branch that's hanging loosely in the air.

"Could you try to heal that branch?" Oogway asked.

She nodded and walked towards the broken limb of the tree. She closed her eyes and held her hands over the wounded spot on tree. Her hands started to glow a beautiful yellow colour and the the branch was immediately reattached to the tree.

She took a stand back and gazed at her work. She was pretty proud of herself that she managed to do that. Healing was not easy to do.

Oogway looked at the spot she had healed in amazement, not only had she manage to heal the spot to its regular spot, but she used it with the power of Chee.

(Le Time skip She shows him her other powers because gosh darn it! This chapter has really stumped me.)

Oogway led the girl to one of the sacred rooms of the jade palace. The scroll room.

Emiko would lie if she said she wasn't excited about this, reading was one of her favourite things in the world. Especially if your gonna learn some ancient history.

Oogway opened the door for the young women. She gazed around the room with stars in her eyes, everywhere she looked there was books and stacks of old scrolls. It was like a cake and a cookie turned into a delicious sandwich.

"You May look at what ever book you want in here Emiko, just don't forget to go to bed at 10:30pm."

Emiko quickly turned around and wrote to her master.

"Would it be alright if I took out a few books, I promise I won't loose them"

Oogway nodded his head. "You may but please don't loose them, some of the palace cleaners may get a bit cranky if a book is missing or out of place." 

Emiko signed to him a quick "thank you" before running off into the books. Oogway smiled at his young student once more before departing out the doors.

Ok ok i know I was gone for a long time, but I'm back and guess what! I finally got a book cover on this thing! Finally after so many long painful months I finally got a book cover on here. The art of the book cover is not mine it belongs to someone else.

Just like Kung fu panda it's owned by dreamworks.

But my Oc belongs to me.