8. Beauty Under the Moonlight.

Hi guys, this story is still going on don't worry. I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading this and giving the story a chance. That's very sweet of you guys. Any way let's get on with it.

     ( this chapter is gonna be about Crane and Emiko interacting with each other a little more. I feel like They're second interaction would be like Alex and Gia from Madagascar 3. So we're gonna be doing that reference for this chapter.)

                                                                ..........................................

Po decided to stay up a little longer while Emiko went back to the bunk house. Even though she knew were to go she still didn't want to go back in yet. So she decided to take a little stroll through the palace garden before going to bed.

The garden was truly beautiful, the flowers and the trees had so much life in them, this made her want to congratulate the person who had done this.

There was a bridge up ahead of her. It was an emerald green bridge, Emiko decided to walk onto it so she can get a better view of the pond and the garden. You definitely could get a better view. Their were lotus blossoms in the crystal clear pond surrounded by blossom trees in there full bloom. There were different coloured roses that surrounded the whole garden. When Emiko looked up to the starry sky it was full of stars that seemed to light up the entire sky. 

It truly was a wonderful sight to behold.

Emiko sighed. She never gets a chance to feel this relaxed. May as well enjoy it before the stress starts tomorrow.

*is master Shifu gonna actually train us tomorrow?*. She thinks to herself. 

She wants to believe that the red panda will take them seriously and actually train them. But judging by the events of today he might not put the effort into training them. No

He was gonna put effort into getting rid of them.

She was suddenly pulled out of her thoughts by a loud thump that came from behind her. She jump and turned around only to see Crane On the floor of the bridge.

He groaned a little while rubbing his feathery head with his wing. He jump up when he saw Emiko right in front of him.

« uh.. oh my.. S. Sorry I didn't mean to.. you know. ». Crane stuttered. Feeling flustered.

Emiko took out her note book and began to write her words, and showed him it.

« What are you doing! Why are you up this late?! ». She looked at him expectingly. He rubbed the back of his long neck.

« That branch didn't really hold that well. ». He said slightly embarrassed as he pointed to the broken branch that was hanging by the tree. This only made the girl really uncomfortable.

Crane took a breath to relax his nerves before speaking. « I just wanted to... ». He was cut off by a book being shoved in his face.

« were you spying on me? ». Emiko face showed him how nervous she was.

« No no no I wasn't spying on you... okay yeah a little bit. But I wasn't doing it to be creepy. I just wanted to say hi and am very glad your the mistress of Peace but I wasn't sure how to approach you and... ». The tall bird continued to stutter and speak nervously how he had not meant to be creepy and endlessly kept apologizing.

No longer feeling uncomfortable, Emiko smiled a little at him. She was grateful he wasn't being a jerk, she honestly found this adorable. She put her hand on his shoulder, he stopped his apology rant and stared at her while she wrote in her note book before showing him it.