Training

(Authors note) Emiko is in a different outfit now, she's wearing the same thing that Tigress is wearing only the top is dark blue. And her hair is up in a ponytail 

"Po your doing It wrong!" Emiko signed.

She shoved the open page of her "How to Get Flexible before Training" book right into his face. Inside it showed how to do a splits properly without fail.

But being the stubborn panda he was he turned away from it. 

"Emiko I can't learn this at a slow pace, I need to learn the splits before the Five wake up!" Po exclaims. Currently, Po is doing the splits with his legs on separate beams. Now he's stuck.

"Po I know your anxious to learn, but that is not how you do it. Forcing yourself is only gonna get you hurt." She signed to her brother.

"Emiko as much as I'd like to get out of this I kinda can't, I'm stuck and my tenders are hurting all over again! Please help me out of this!" 

Emiko dropped the book and rushed over to help her brother.

As she pulled him she heard the outside doors to the training field open. She looked over to the side to see the Five and Shifu standing there.

Shifu looked extremely mad to see them both there.

"What are you both doing here!" Shifu yelled. 

Po straighten up, he turned his neck to face Shifu.

"Hey! good mourning master." Po said nervously. "I thought me and Emiko could warm up a little" he told the master and continued to try and get off the beams.

"Your stuck." Shifu said. 

Emiko nodded her head, but Po cuts in. "Stuck what stuck heh heh." He chuckled to himself. Emiko wasn't sure if she should continue helping him or to just feel sorry for him. The second option was really tempting.

"Naw this is just.. Yeah I'm stuck." He said under his breath. Emiko patted his shoulder sympathetically.

"Help him." Shifu commanded crane.

"Oh dear." Crane mumbled and started to walk over to the siblings. 

"No no it's ok! I can get out on my own." Po said, but he then leaned over to his sister and whispered. "Continue pulling. If we're quick they won't even know you helped"

Emiko did not understand that logic at all, but being the good sister she was she continued to pull on his arm. 

He did not move even an inch. It just looked pathetic.

Crane looked at them in amusement before he continued to walk up to them. He gently put his wing on Emiko's shoulder getting the her attention.

"I got this." He said as he pulled her away and walked up to Po and grabbed onto his pant waste with his talons.

"Ok, maybe on one two.." Po began but didn't finish his sentence, Crane managed to pull Po out onto the ground. Emiko walked over to him and helped him up.

Po smiled at the bird. "Thank you"

"Don't mention it." Crane said plainly, Emiko frowned at his edgyness towards her brother. 

"No really I really appreciate man." Po said to him kindly. Crane was gonna tell him to never  mention this but he took a glance at Emiko, she had her arms crossed and was frowning a little at him.

He didn't want to break his promise.

 " it's okay really, least I could do." He said to Po

Po's smile brightened. Emiko's gaze soften as her frown turned into a thankful smile, Crane walked back to the five who were giving him questionable glances. Shifu continued to stare down the siblings.